Have TB redeemed themselves in the eyes of their critics?

SoulMonster

But they are yes men. They cannot be anything else. Yes men sometimes share their opinion, but I don't think it's as often as a proper manager. You know...

Proper manager? As in those that Axl tend to fire? ;)

:lol::lol::lol:

You think TB is the reason Slash and Duff are back. That's so fucking cute.

Me? No, I don't think they are. If you'd read my posts you'd probably realized I don't think TB has much power over GN'R at all. Much less power that what their harshest critics seem to think. And it was to those I now asked if they felt TB had redeemed themselves, because if they seriously think TB is largely to blame for all that is bad, then surely it is only fair to give them credit when good things happen. Unless, of course, they are only to blame for all the bad and someone else is to credit for all that is good :D

But they are yes men. They cannot be anything else. Yes men sometimes share their opinion, but I don't think it's as often as a proper manager. You know...

Me? No, I don't think they are. If you'd read my posts you'd probably realized I don't think TB has much power over GN'R at all. Much less power that what their harshest critics seem to think. And it was to those I now asked if they felt TB had redeemed themselves, because if they seriously think TB is largely to blame for all that is bad, then surely it is only fair to give them credit when good things happen. Unless, of course, they are only to blame for all the bad and someone else is to credit for all that is good :D

You said that nobody questions TB follows Axl´s orders. So that means they are yes man and not much when it comes to managing the band. Now until we have further information it is believed that Duff played a big role in the reunion.

You want us to give TB credit? For what exactly?

It is a circular argument. I agree with you, Soul, that ultimately a large proportion of the blame resides with Axl - one only needs to point out the fact that Newgnr were a clusterfuck under Goldstein and Merck's (et al.) jurisdiction - but is there not an element of Axl obtaining the management he always desired in Team Brazil? Team Brazil are incompetent and disrespectful to the fanbase because Axl is incompetent and disrespectful to the fanbase; Axl has so attached himself to them, and they to him, that it is difficult to discern ''where Axl ends and Team Brazil begins?'' (or vice versa).

You said that nobody questions TB follows Axl´s orders. So that means they are yes man and not much when it comes to managing the band. Now until we have further information it is believed that Duff played a big role in the reunion.

My question is: Do we have any evidence TB doesn't argue with Axl if they disagree with his plans? Do we have any reason to believe they are complete yes men who only do what he says? For all I know, and I admit not knwoing shit, they could be fiercely debating strategies with Axl, behind the scenes (where such dissense should be kept and not out in the open). And the only reason why this hasn't led to them to being fired, as it would with other managers who failed at tactfully disagreeing with Axl, is the personal relationship they have with him. Has this scenario even been contemplated by the harshest critics, and why has it then been ruled out?

I don't want to give TB credit for anything, except probably doing what Axl says to satisfaction. I simply don't know what they are asked to do, and how they do it, to be in a position to either applaud or criticise them. In contrast to most people here :D I will say they are bad at communicating, though.

It is a circular argument. I agree with you, Soul, that ultimately a large proportion of the blame resides with Axl - one only needs to point out the fact that Newgnr were a clusterfuck under Goldstein and Merck's (et al.) jurisdiction - but is there not an element of Axl obtaining the management he always desired in Team Brazil? Team Brazil are incompetent and disrespectful to the fanbase because Axl is incompetent and disrespectful to the fanbase; Axl has so attached himself to them, and they to him, that it is difficult to discern ''where Axl ends and Team Brazil begins?'' (or vice versa).

They are hired to do what Axl asks them to do. If they do anythign wrong it is ultimately Axl's fault as their employer.

Bit we don't have the faintest idea what they are supposed to do. many here seem to think they are hired to act as classical managers over fledgling bands, like deciding strategies and keeping control of the band. If you think THAT is in their job description, if you think Axl hired them to decide the future of GN'R and to push him in direction he don't want to go, you (not you, Diesel) are ridculously naive :D

Yes. They get fired cause they are not yes men.

My question is: Do we have any evidence TB doesn't argue with Axl if they disagree with his plans? Do we have any reason to believe they are complete yes men who only do what he says? For all I know, and I admit not knwoing shit, they could be fiercely debating strategies with Axl, behind the scenes (where such dissense should be kept and not out in the open). And the only reason why this hasn't led to them to being fired, as it would with other managers who failed at tactfully disagreeing with Axl, is the personal relationship they have with him. Has this scenario even been contemplated by the harshest critics, and why has it then been ruled out?

I don't want to give TB credit for anything, except probably doing what Axl says to satisfaction. I simply don't know what they are asked to do, and how they do it, to be in a position to either applaud or criticise them. In contrast to most people here :D I will say they are bad at communicating, though.

They are hired to do what Axl asks them to do. If they do anythign wrong it is ultimately Axl's fault as their employer.

Bit we don't have the faintest idea what they are supposed to do. many here seem to think they are hired to act as classical managers over fledgling bands, like deciding strategies and keeping control of the band. If you think THAT is in their job description, if you think Axl hired them to decide the future of GN'R and to push him in direction he don't want to go, you (not you, Diesel) are ridculously naive :D

But they have acted so long on the principal of ''keeping the fuhrer happy'' that they do so involuntary. Canter has related one or two stories of Axl's 'circle' - not necessarily TB but Del also - acting over zealous in regards to protecting Axl and keeping Axl happy, without Axl's prerogative. Duff nearly got turned away by a wall of sycophants when he met Axl in England for the first time since the 1990s and Beta definitely fueled some of the Slash hatred, so they certainly have an influence on Axl. I also get the sense that Axl is somewhat oblivious to most of the day-to-day operations of gnr. Do you think Axl concerns himself with stuff like, the sending out of the wrong t-shirts by his fanclub? GN'R are so incompetent that I get a sense that it is a rudderless ship, with nobody at helm.

• Like 1

I remember a video of axl in 2014 at their hotel with fans and Beta says there that they have no time for that, then axl says no we are doing this like 2 times in which beta responds yeah whatever and she takes the camera to make a pic.. She and her daughter also always carry axl's clothes or luggage from what i could see in video's doesn't that says it all? They do what axl want and basically do all the work for which axl is too lazy to do but with the instructions of axl himself

• 2 weeks later...