Vegas - Show 1 vs Show 2

If you're are spending $1000 to go to Vegas and stay in Vegas and see one GNR show, what's another $250 to see the other one. I promise you if you stay in Vegas you will lose $250 in less than 3 hours. So go see both shows, it's good entertainment and your not putting much more down to be there.

If you can only choose one it's obviously the first show, to be part of that moment when Axl and Slash walk out on stage together for the first time in 23 years will be absolutely incredible! I think it's going to be a great night for GNR fans

• Like 2

If you're are spending $1000 to go to Vegas and stay in Vegas and see one GNR show, what's another $250 to see the other one. I promise you if you stay in Vegas you will lose $250 in less than 3 hours. So go see both shows, it's good entertainment and your not putting much more down to be there.

If you can only choose one it's obviously the first show, to be part of that moment when Axl and Slash walk out on stage together for the first time in 23 years will be absolutely incredible! I think it's going to be a great night for GNR fans

This. I'll be at both for the reasons stated above.

This. Word for word.

Basically my plan was to see anything. First night priority for exactly what you mention, second night if I couldn't get the first. Miraculously I got tickets to both, and figured I'll buy and sell if need be. But in the end, its exactly what you said. Going for the weekend so I might as well make it all about the show.

When I tell people I'm going, the funny thing is they don't freak out when its Vegas. They get what GNR means and why I'd do this. They freak out when I say its two shows oddly enough. Which to me is the more normal part of the trip. I'll be in the area. I'm gonna spend $300 on night 1, a hotel, a round trip flight, and NOT go to Night 2 if I have the opportunity? I have literally no other reason to be in Vegas. To me, night 2 was a given and going both nights was the dream scenario the second it was announced

• Like 1

I would love to go to both but I can't afford it. So I decided on the 1st show hoping it will be the first show of the tour. The first show back together after over 20 years. I know they will probably play a little club show to warm up before but I am hoping this is the first show.

thanks for responses ... no doubt "both" is the right answer. just going to be tough to swing. fact that i am even choosing between 2 shows in the future to see axl and slash on the same stage is surreal.

Just film one of them and upload it to YouTube for the love of God :P
  • Like 1

Unfortunately, I can only do one show because of money and because of the circumstances with friends (they dobt want to pay for 2 shows)

Picked night 1. Night 2 might be a tighter performance, but seeing them together for the first time will be amazing