Tough one!

Right now I'd say:

Jungle

It's So Easy

Don't Damn Me

Get In The Ring

Back Off Bitch

Well, those have actually always been my most played I guess, but really I don't think there's one song that I hate. Off CD I like Better, CD, Shackler and TIL the best. It varies :lol:

Not that anyone cares but here goes

Civil War - Live was amazing with the Jimi Hendrix bit at the beginning

Reckless Life - Just love the vocal

TWAT -  Love the guitar solos in the outro

Nighttain - Tune!!!!

Rocket Queen - Outro is perfect music, drumming shows Steven Popcorn Adler at his fantastic best

7 hours ago, JAxlMorrison said:

Estranged

Rocket Queen

Better

Don't Damn Me

Locomotive

It might not look that way but this was pretty close to mine. I considered adding both Don't Damn Me, Estranged and Better but opted for Nightrain, TWAT and It's So Easy/WTTJ. The only think I kinda disagree with is RQ which doesn't even come on my top 10.

Hard to narrow it down to just 5. In no particular orrder

Civil War

Pretty Tied Up

Jungle

Chinese Democracy

Paradise City

Although this could change on any given day, I am loathe to leave out the likes of Locomotive, 14 years, Dont Damn me, There was a time, etc

1. There was a Time - My favorite studio version of any song. Love the lyrics, and how the song morphs into a epic half way through. Then my favorite axl vocals and the solo.

2. Welcome to the Jungle - Favorite live song. Never get tired of it, amazing everything. Best rock song of all time.

3. Sweet Child o Mine - Best ballad and solo of all time.. From the solo to the last second I still get chills every second.

4. Nightrain - The live versions are what does it for me. Amazing energy and pure rock and roll sleeze. Love when Axl comes in after the first solo. Epitome of rock n roll.

5. Better - Besides some of the guitar work, sounds like a classic GnR tune. Axls voice is perfect and some of the best lyrics in any GnR song. 

Edited by Underhardy
  • Like 1

Based on what peopel have posted so far, these are our most popular GN'R songs:

- Welcome to the Jungle. 26 of us had this on our top 5.

- Estranged. 20 votes for this.

- Civil War: 17 for this one.

- Paradise City, Rocket Queen, Nightrain: Tie beween these with 16.

- Sweet Child O' Mine: 15 votes.

Then comes November Rain (14), It's So Easy (11), Locomotive (10), Mr. Brownstone and There was a Time (9), You Could Be Mine and Coma (8).

• Like 2

25 minutes ago, SoulMonster said:

Based on what peopel have posted so far, these are our most popular GN'R songs:

- Welcome to the Jungle. 26 of us had this on our top 5.

- Estranged. 20 votes for this.

- Civil War: 17 for this one.

- Paradise City, Rocket Queen, Nightrain: Tie beween these with 16.

- Sweet Child O' Mine: 15 votes.

Then comes November Rain (14), It's So Easy (11), Locomotive (10), Mr. Brownstone and There was a Time (9), You Could Be Mine and Coma (8).

Surprised that Estranged is not in the lead, last time we had a poll (done over several rounds) it was the runaway winner

-Paradise City : The song that made me become the GnR fan that I am, still my favourite.

-Coma : A complete masterpiece, I got some of its lyrics tattooed on my arm.

-Jungle : The most "GnR" song GnR ever made.

-Back Off Bitch : This song helped me to get over a couple of break-ups haha. Its full of anger and hate, the best song to listen to when I'm not feeling well.

-One in a million : I'm sure it would have become a very famous GnR song, played live every night, if the lyrics were not so polemical

This weeks top 5 count down:

At number 5: Don't Cry. (Original)

This weeks number 4: Yesterday's ( I think I'm in a minority with this one).

Holding on at number 3: Rocket Queen

Only just missing the top spot at number 2: 14 years

and straight in at number 1: Patience, (sucker for a good ballad).

Tune in next week for a not much altered top 5.

This is insanely hard cause it changes from time to time. But I love lists, so here’s mine (for today):

1. Civil War – definetely my favorite the last couple of years.

2. Estranged – epic.

3. Since I don’t have you – even tough it’s not a GnR track, these are my favorite vocals from Axl.

4. Get in the ring – feisty.

5. There was a time – had to throw some CD in here, cause I really like this album. I think some of the best lyrics Axl wrote are in CD.

Honorable mention goes to Move to the city, also a favorite.

• Like 1