22 hours ago, Smoofy said:

-Paradise City : The song that made me become the GnR fan that I am, still my favourite.

-Coma : A complete masterpiece, I got some of its lyrics tattooed on my arm.

-Jungle : The most "GnR" song GnR ever made.

-Back Off Bitch : This song helped me to get over a couple of break-ups haha. Its full of anger and hate, the best song to listen to when I'm not feeling well.

-One in a million : I'm sure it would have become a very famous GnR song, played live every night, if the lyrics were not so polemical

I completely agree with what you said about One in a million. I myself sometimes have some internal conflict over liking the song so much. It's an awesome tune though.

• Like 1

8 hours ago, emybdc said:

This is insanely hard cause it changes from time to time. But I love lists, so here’s mine (for today):

1. Civil War – definetely my favorite the last couple of years.

2. Estranged – epic.

3. Since I don’t have you – even tough it’s not a GnR track, these are my favorite vocals from Axl.

4. Get in the ring – feisty.

5. There was a time – had to throw some CD in here, cause I really like this album. I think some of the best lyrics Axl wrote are in CD.

Honorable mention goes to Move to the city, also a favorite.

That's an interesting list. I like it when people don't always pick the obvious choices. Since I Don't Have You is brilliant, I agree.

• Like 1

15 hours ago, Sonic Reducer said:

you should be ashamed for liking OIAM.

Sorry, it´s my guilty pleasure. But on the the other hand, I´m an imigrant who talks so many goddamn ways, who looks like a greek, sometimes dresses like a hooray for tolerance! and was beaten once by a NeoNazi, i really don´t have any personal issues with likin the song. 

• Like 1

SCOM                     Rocket  queen 

Night train               14 years 

Brownstone.            Civil war

locomotive               Down on the farm

dont Dam me          It's so easy

out to get me.             Jungle

my Michelle              Think about you

Better                               catcher

break down

Estranged got some brilliant parts but it's is too long and boring so i automaticaly exclude from any top 5 GNR song list...

1. You Could Be Mine: Axl's best ever studio vocal performance right there, basically the song that define Guns N' Roses on every level 

2. Sweet Child o' Mine: their best ballad, i would take this song over NR any day of the week

3. Locomotive: Axl's best lyrics, it could easily be the title track for UYI

4. It's So Easy: as simple as this song is, there's a reason why it was played on every tour since they wrote it and there's a reason why they were put out this song first on a single. It's just shows AFD's rawness

5.  Paradise City: i would chose this song over WTTJ, because as much as it's overplayed, it will automatically hype the audience everywhere and probably the best show closer ever