Facebook Appetite Line UP Support Page (check it out)

Hi.. I know it's controversial, all opinions are welcome to the debate come what may, but I came with the idea of creating a support page to

" to support Izzy Stradlin and Steven Adler. We consider there's no real reunion unless the original line up from Appetite for Destruction be complete on stage and that includes: Axl, Duff, Izzy, Slash and Steven"

Even if that won't happen, I hope the page grows enough to cross borders and reach Izzy and Steven. Whether they want to take part in the reunion or not, I hope the page will remind them how much we appreciate them and miss them.

https://www.facebook.com/appetitelineup/

We need likes + comments + shares to make it grow

Edited by Betty Plant

Izzy yes, I might not be the biggest fan of his live playing but his one of the very best songwriters in Guns N' Roses, Adler however I couldn't care any less if he's in or not, I actually like every drummer that came after him better (minus Sorum) and while I do thank him for his wonderful work in AFD I really don't need him anymore.

"9 people like this" so I see it's going so well lolololol

Izzy is involved. And even if he wasn't you need to get your head checked if you really believe axl, slash, and duff would deliberately diss Izzy and disclude him considering that he is ZERO threat to axl or anyone from that camp legally, as well as the fact he's always maintained a great relationship with everyone.

Steven remains to be seen but we have no clue what involvement he has or doesn't have. I'll call it now.. I say he's with the band on the road and plays the appetite material on the reunion tour. Appetite may only have been 1 iconic album but there's more of a demand for that lineup than any other and there's too much of a demand for it to not happen at this point. If axl can get over any and all differences with slash, Steven will be there.

Right now, it looks like a dumb page based on misinformation and paranoia

So you really dont give a shit about Izzy and Steven not being involved in the reunion? :/

We don't know if that's the case

When it comes to Izzy, I think it's hard for people to believe Izzy is dying to be a main touring member in this lineup but Axl, Slash, and Duff aren't letting him be a part of it. Which means it's likely the other way around; Izzy is most likely the one who wants limited involvement with this. And if that's the case, it's on Izzy to be more involved. My guess is Izzy is heavily involved in any new music being made and will have some appearances performing

Edited by Caught_in_a_Coma

You could get 50,000 likes and the decision is still Axl's to make. Having said that,I think most fans would prefer the AFD 5 if given a choice. Yes,I know the casuals only care about Axl and Slash but even if you showed them a photo of the AFD 5 and then a picture of Axl,Slash, Duff,Fortus,Frank and Dizzy I bet most would prefer the first choice.

Izzy is involved. And even if he wasn't you need to get your head checked if you really believe axl, slash, and duff would deliberately diss Izzy and disclude him considering that he is ZERO threat to axl or anyone from that camp legally, as well as the fact he's always maintained a great relationship with everyone.

Steven remains to be seen but we have no clue what involvement he has or doesn't have. I'll call it now.. I say he's with the band on the road and plays the appetite material on the reunion tour. Appetite may only have been 1 iconic album but there's more of a demand for that lineup than any other and there's too much of a demand for it to not happen at this point. If axl can get over any and all differences with slash, Steven will be there.

There's no need to go offensive. It's just a fb page created today, like the other 1 billion pages going around. If you dont like it, you dont check it, dont give it a like and dont follow it.

• Like 1

Hi.. I know it's controversial, all opinions are welcome to the debate come what may, but I came with the idea of creating a support page to

" to support Izzy Stradlin and Steven Adler. We consider there's no real reunion unless the original line up from Appetite for Destruction be complete on stage and that includes: Axl, Duff, Izzy, Slash and Steven"

Even if that won't happen, I hope the page grows enough to cross borders and reach Izzy and Steven. Whether they want to take part in the reunion or not, I hope the page will remind them how much we appreciate them and miss them.

https://www.facebook.com/appetitelineup/

We need likes + comments + shares to make it grow

only the media have labeled this a reunion anything from the band has labeled it as a regrouping

People bitched years and years for Axl and Slash to get back together. Now they are so they found something else to bitch about. Great job!

People want to see the real Guns N' Roses and Axl, Slash, Duff plus a bunch of schmoes isn't really it.

• Like 1

I was one of the biggest proponents for Izzy and Steven's inclusion, but people need to be realistic. With Izzy, he likely doesn't want to be involved, so this criticism should not be aimed at Axl, Duff and Slash. They're not stopping him from anything.

It's widely acknowledged that Axl needs to step-up and re-motivate himself, well the same applies to Izzy. If he can not be bothered to commit himself to a GNR with a reunited Axl and Slash, then forget him. Izzy doesn't want to do 25-dates, and he's a "free spirit". Axl doesn't want to tour and he's "lazy". There is a double standard imo. We get threads like this, instead of ones imploring Izzy to rehearse and hone his skills. To prepare for a full tour etc. The same is also said of Steven. It's like people don't want to acknowledge that Izzy is unreliable in his own way and he needs to actually put some effort in and commit to the band, it's not that the Trinity are leaving him out.

Anyway, I've always believed that Izzy will be involved in some way. He turned up to a billionaire's wedding, so he likes a paycheck the same as everyone else. The current dates are not that taxing, and Duff/Axl/Slash will always leave some space for him.

There's no need to go offensive. It's just a fb page created today, like the other 1 billion pages going around. If you dont like it, you dont check it, dont give it a like and dont follow it.

Some others comments here are worse than mine btw so you should get reading.. And what did you create the page? Did you like it? It's a dumb page like it or not. And the fact is one should pay attention and do some research before making something like that, which the band won't even bat an eye to. Do some research Edited by Billsfan