Forum Upgrade Thread - Report/Discuss Problems Here

downzy

6 minutes ago, Italian girl said:

Ok, I'LL wait patiently.....

The ad issue should be fixed - essentially what you're seeing now is it. The desktop and mobile layouts have been merged.

You can try switching the theme to "Default" and see if you prefer how that looks on your mobile (theme selector is at the bottom of the page).

• Like 1

Will you guys be adding back the themes from the contest runner-ups? I kinda liked browsing with my own banner at the top since I'm an obvious egotistical, narcistic maniac. Even want to update it if that's a requirement.

Edited by Rdeyahlxp

3 hours ago, highvoltage said:

The ad issue should be fixed - essentially what you're seeing now is it. The desktop and mobile layouts have been merged.

You can try switching the theme to "Default" and see if you prefer how that looks on your mobile (theme selector is at the bottom of the page).

ok, I'll try as soon as I can ;)

Whenever Im clicking on any thing, an Ad is opening up in another window. Is this the final version of the layout? or there will be some changes after the full up gradation?

@highvoltage as you mentioned before that when the forum software is updated, one cannot change their slogan, I know its just for Club Members, but as is it upgraded, are they able to change now?

1 hour ago, Slash787 said:

Whenever Im clicking on any thing, an Ad is opening up in another window. Is this the final version of the layout? or there will be some changes after the full up gradation?

@highvoltage as you mentioned before that when the forum software is updated, one cannot change their slogan, I know its just for Club Members, but as is it upgraded, are they able to change now?

The ad thing shouldn't be happening. Maybe you have some adware or something? Anyone else?

No, at the moment nobody can change their title. The mod we used to use for it no longer works but it might get updated someday.

1 hour ago, Rdeyahlxp said:

Will you guys be adding back the themes from the contest runner-ups? I kinda liked browsing with my own banner at the top since I'm an obvious egotistical, narcistic maniac. Even want to update it if that's a requirement.

Maybe. It's a bit time-consuming. A new contest would be cooler instead. ;)

• Like 2

Not sure if it's just a mobile thing or not but when I went to edit a post I could click the "save" button all I wanted but it wouldn't close the box or save the changes. Now it's a sad moment as the typo stares me in the face.

I must say, I do like how it now notifies you when someone has quoted you. That'll make it way easier to reply to ongoing discussions.

6 minutes ago, James Bond said:

Not sure if it's just a mobile thing or not but when I went to edit a post I could click the "save" button all I wanted but it wouldn't close the box or save the changes. Now it's a sad moment as the typo stares me in the face.

I must say, I do like how it now notifies you when someone has quoted you. That'll make it way easier to reply to ongoing discussions.

Try closing the window, then go back to the post and try again. If that doesn't work, what mobile browser/OS are you on?

11 minutes ago, Russel Nash said:

The forum is super slow now, it's all messed up with the fonts. Also the profile side is to big, either you change the size to the avatars to bigger ones or reduce the size of the profile view.

There are some performance issues at the moment, but they're not related to the upgrade.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, highvoltage said:

There are some performance issues at the moment, but they're not related to the upgrade.

looks much better now, we should change the image to a new one to adapt the new resolution to avoid the streching and pixalated avatars. Good excuse to change it now hehe.

15 minutes ago, Russel Nash said:

looks much better now, we should change the image to a new one to adapt the new resolution to avoid the streching and pixalated avatars. Good excuse to change it now hehe.

HV, the avatar is still looking pixelated. Do you changed the size only and not the resolution?

16 minutes ago, Russel Nash said:

I like the bigger avatars ;)

None of the youtube vids in the "What are you listening to" thread are showing, is that a temporary issue?