Forum Upgrade Thread - Report/Discuss Problems Here

downzy

16 minutes ago, Russel Nash said:

HV, the avatar is still looking pixelated. Do you changed the size only and not the resolution?

Can you post the original image you tried to upload?

If it was too big, the forum will resize it down for you and that can result in pixelation. The optimal size should be 120 x 120.

15 minutes ago, sturginho said:

None of the youtube vids in the "What are you listening to" thread are showing, is that a temporary issue?

Yes, they will show up again once the posts are finished rebuilding (currently around 35%).

Edited by highvoltage

7 hours ago, highvoltage said:

The ad issue should be fixed - essentially what you're seeing now is it. The desktop and mobile layouts have been merged.

You can try switching the theme to "Default" and see if you prefer how that looks on your mobile (theme selector is at the bottom of the page).

Ok Done!!!

1 hour ago, highvoltage said:

Try closing the window, then go back to the post and try again. If that doesn't work, what mobile browser/OS are you on?

Let's try an edit on this.

Edit: I'm using Safari.

Edit 2: It worked fine that time right away. Must have just been some lag on my end earlier.

Edited by James Bond

Make sure you fix the 'Returned' member status. It caused me to be banned from the forum again, I'm sure there are others out there with this problem who don't have the luxury of being friends with admins on FB that they can bitch to :lol:

• Like 2

32 minutes ago, Dan H. said:

Make sure you fix the 'Returned' member status. It caused me to be banned from the forum again, I'm sure there are others out there with this problem who don't have the luxury of being friends with admins on FB that they can bitch to :lol:

Actually, we manually banned you since you're such an insufferable prick :popcorn:

Spoiler

:hug: 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, NachoLZ said:

Loving the new design, specially the Chrome notifications and noises, didn't like that my banner was deleted from the Theme selection, I know it is old and doesn't have the 2016 lineup, but still, nice to see your self-made banner :'( :( :cry:

Thanks!  There's still a lot to do in getting things right.  A lot of improvements so far, particularly a better image uploader, tagging users, and better post box.  

As for the banner changes, we'll likely be holding another banner contest once we find out with a little more certainty as to who is actually in the band.  No point making significant changes now with little known about who is actually in the band. 

• Like 1

30 minutes ago, downzy said:

Thanks!  There's still a lot to do in getting things right.  A lot of improvements so far, particularly a better image uploader, tagging users, and better post box.  

As for the banner changes, we'll likely be holding another banner contest once we find out with a little more certainty as to who is actually in the band.  No point making significant changes now with little known about who is actually in the band. 

Okay then, looking forward :)

6 hours ago, Dan H. said:

Yep - every member in the returned group was affected. It's been resolved now.

7 minutes ago, grouse said:

I will ask this once more....is there a way to get rid of the "feed" on the right side of the screen...?

No, unfortunately. The toggles are gone.

5 minutes ago, slash23579 said:

I think update is great so far, the one thing I miss though is the button to go to the first unread post in a topic. 

Clicking the thread title will take you to the first unread posts once everything is finished being rebuilt. I expect this will start working in 3-4 days.