Forum Upgrade Thread - Report/Discuss Problems Here

downzy

1 hour ago, highvoltage said:

No, unfortunately. The toggles are gone.

Clicking the thread title will take you to the first unread posts once everything is finished being rebuilt. I expect this will start working in 3-4 days.

To go off of what HV said about the first unread post option, currently you can click on the yellow circle (If it's a thread you haven't posted in) or the yellow star (If it's a thread you have posted it) to the left of the thread title, that will take you to the first unread post. 

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, GNRSkidRow1 said:

So just to confirm, there is a better mobile platform in the works? The old one was perfect. Hoping to have something similar to that again.

This is it. The two layouts have been merged into one layout that expands and retracts depending on the size of your screen. 

I've mentioned it to a few, but you can always try the "default" theme and see if it suits you better. Personally? I think the new layout is a lot better than the old one on mobile.

• Like 1

8 hours ago, highvoltage said:

This is it. The two layouts have been merged into one layout that expands and retracts depending on the size of your screen. 

I've mentioned it to a few, but you can always try the "default" theme and see if it suits you better. Personally? I think the new layout is a lot better than the old one on mobile.

Thank you by take care of it.

• Like 1

12 hours ago, Powerage5 said:

To go off of what HV said about the first unread post option, currently you can click on the yellow circle (If it's a thread you haven't posted in) or the yellow star (If it's a thread you have posted it) to the left of the thread title, that will take you to the first unread post. 

You sir are a saviour. The page hopping and scrolling was getting tedious on mobile!

• Like 1

On 3/2/2016 at 2:42 AM, Powerage5 said:

great!!

12 hours ago, The Real McCoy said:

I'm noticing an error when I go in to certain posts on the mobile site. I can scroll down past the ads, but none of the posts display because it says something about the captcha not being correct? It only seems to happen in the Anything Goes section.

I have an iPhone 5s, if that helps.

When I try to view threads in the main Jungle when I'm not logged in from my laptop I get this message, only in the Jungle:

The CAPTCHA settings are invalid.

Error code: 4S262/1