[CONFIRMED] - Mexico City at Foro Sol - April 19th & 20th (SECOND SHOW ADDED!)

2 hours ago, Tom-Ass said:

Tell me to shut up, stfu or whatever one more time dude. You've done it a few times now and I have taken the high road. I was just replying to a discussion on ticket prices. Get over yourself, ignore my posts, stop singling me out and being a dick. Not everyone has to wear Rose colored glasses all the time. If you choose to, that is awesome.. I won't tell you to shut up..

Alright, alright. I Dont mean to get under your skin. Im sorry

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Tom-Ass said:

Tell me to shut up, stfu or whatever one more time dude.

Shut up.

1 hour ago, Subtle Signs said:

I'm pretty sure everyone who joins gets the same access regardless of join date but you can call or email Wonderful Union (the company behind the fan club)to know for sure. If all you want is ticket access you are better off going for the $25 digital membership rather than the deluxe package with merchandise. 

Thanks I only asked because of this quote in the Nigtrain membership description on the website: ''Some pre-sales could be conducted in accordance to membership seniority and/or level.''

6 hours ago, Kula2006 said:

Just out of curiosity - when did NuGnr played in Mexico the last time and how much people attended this concert? 

5 hours ago, KiernanProud said:

They played two nights in Mexico City and one in Monterrey,  went both nights in Mexico City, fun concerts, Axl fell down the stage during Don't Cry in the first date and came out dressed like a mariachi for SCOM.

So, coming from FL and got tickets to the April 20th show.

On the "International Will Call" page, it says that I will need to pickup tickets 1 hour prior to the show, which is fine. But in my email confirmation, it says 48 hours prior. I am arriving in Mexico Tuesday night, so that wouldn't be possible. Anyway around this? Not sure why there is conflicting information.

Also, not until I got the email confirmation did it state that I need an "embossed" credit card to pick up the tickets. Mine is the new flat printed / chip style card.

Any suggestions? Hate to just not use the tickets...

2 hours ago, jtopicz1 said:

On the "International Will Call" page, it says that I will need to pickup tickets 1 hour prior to the show, which is fine. But in my email confirmation, it says 48 hours prior. I am arriving in Mexico Tuesday night, so that wouldn't be possible. Anyway around this? Not sure why there is conflicting information.

Also, not until I got the email confirmation did it state that I need an "embossed" credit card to pick up the tickets. Mine is the new flat printed / chip style card.

You should try and get in contact with ticketmaster because as far as I know it does need to be 48 hours before.

edit: Looked it up a bit and as far as I can tell, the 1 hour thing is only if you buy your ticket very close to the concert date, definitively contact them.

Edited by Kill_YourIdols

2 hours ago, jtopicz1 said:

Yes, call Ticketmaster and see what the deal is.  Perhaps a venue call would be good as well.  You should be sure before leaving for venue!