[CONFIRMED] - Mexico City at Foro Sol - April 19th & 20th (SECOND SHOW ADDED!)

18 hours ago, Kill_YourIdols said:

You should try and get in contact with ticketmaster because as far as I know it does need to be 48 hours before.

edit: Looked it up a bit and as far as I can tell, the 1 hour thing is only if you buy your ticket very close to the concert date, definitively contact them.

To anyone in this situation, I received a reply from Ticketmaster Mexico via email that the 48 hour policy does not apply to International Credit Card purchases made abroad. Also received a tweet back from them stating the same. Those purchases can be picked up as late as 1 hour prior to the show.

• Like 1

11 hours ago, jtopicz1 said:

To anyone in this situation, I received a reply from Ticketmaster Mexico via email that the 48 hour policy does not apply to International Credit Card purchases made abroad. Also received a tweet back from them stating the same. Those purchases can be picked up as late as 1 hour prior to the show.

Figured that but thought it was prudent fro fans to find out themselves to aviod any

Wow....tickets are selling like crazy. It's one thing to have the first few arena shows sell out and them adding a 2nd date....but to have a stadium sell out and add a 2nd stadium show, in the same city....that's huge......like really huge.  No doubt there will be a stadium tour now.

I'm happy bc they are going to make so much money that Slash can continue to fund his solo work, Axl can finish CD2 and Duff can invest his money in the next great American business. 

All kidding aside this is great. I hope they keep the momentum up and get tour of the year or atleast highest grossing tour. It would just be cool to see Guns N Roses included among the bigger names now days. But with Taylor swift, Beyoncé, Coldplay, possibly Kanye...these are all big names that will no doubt bring in a ton of $. 

14 hours ago, Hollywood Gunner said:

these are gonna be the best shows out of all the dates announced so far imo... vegas will be electric but the venue is much smaller... coachella well i mean itll be cool and all but half the crowd will be hipster/emo clowns that only know a few songs

I agree. I think it's cool that each show will be different.

On February 13, 2016 at 10:50 AM, Yibrano Hudson said:

Since yesterday it's only Nightrain presale.

Monday we'll have a presale for Banamex (local bank).

Tuesday we'll have general sale.

So I guess we'll know by Monday how the sales go.

Well if the whole thing sells out as quickly as it appears it will, we should know within what the next 48 hours or so? 

1 hour ago, Billsfan said:

I have no clue what that says lol but if you say so..

The grey areas of the map are sold out, the lightest blue means very little availability and the darker blues are where the most tickets remain available. As you can see it's almost completely sold out.

• Like 1

28 minutes ago, Kill_YourIdols said:

The grey areas of the map are sold out, the lightest blue means very little availability and the darker blues are where the most tickets remain available. As you can see it's almost completely sold out.

Awesome to hear! Thanks!

13 minutes ago, Blake Sabbath said:

Considering this is as good as a sell out I'm hoping they move on and announce the next show (in another city/country) by the end of the week

Agreed. Even better would just be the full tour announcement now, then I could start budgeting and planning with my friends. They're getting antsy hoping the band comes to New York State at some point, hopefully even Buffalo but who knows... But honestly a press conference would be nice..

• Like 1