[CONFIRMED] - Mexico City at Foro Sol - April 19th & 20th (SECOND SHOW ADDED!)

1 hour ago, Black Sabbath said:

Still tempted to get an early entry ticket to this. $140 isn't bad at all. Makes me wonder how much the tickets may be for the US stadium tour.

Comparing to what we paid for Vegas, this is "cheap" as fuck, not to mention the currency exchange advantage you guys have (1 USD = 18.50 mexican pesos)

10 hours ago, Yibrano Hudson said:

Comparing to what we paid for Vegas, this is "cheap" as fuck, not to mention the currency exchange advantage you guys have (1 USD = 18.50 mexican pesos)

I'm really hoping these prices hold for the US tour no matter if it's in stadiums or arenas.

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, Yibrano Hudson said:

I'm mexican and live in Mexico City where the concert is taking place....and yes your comment is VERY offensive.

Vegas, NYC, Chicago...all gonna be more expensive than Mexico.  That's just the way it is.  OK- I'll name a few US "no thanks" an dhope I don't offend anyone (in this PC era we live in)- Des Moines or an OK City, both will be cheaper than Vegas or NYV etc...

Edited by Estranged1

31 minutes ago, R9fanatik said:

Im sure that by the end of this week if not sooner we have the SOLD OUT confirmed. If is not sold out by now haha.

I just thought pre-sales had a fixed, limited amount of tickets. Especially since the sale is limited to people with a certain branded credit card.

9 minutes ago, Spirit said:

I just thought pre-sales had a fixed, limited amount of tickets. Especially since the sale is limited to people with a certain branded credit card.

Thats in theory, but the reallity is that the tickets sold out during the pre-sales. For the Stones, maiden and Coldplay all the tickets SOLD out during the pre-sale.

My guess is that when the public sale starts on Wednesday before noon, they will anounce the official SOLD OUT.

I hope that Eddie Money is right and that leads to a second show here in Mexico City.

14 minutes ago, malabuva said:

Thats in theory, but the reallity is that the tickets sold out during the pre-sales. For the Stones, maiden and Coldplay all the tickets SOLD out during the pre-sale.

My guess is that when the public sale starts on Wednesday before noon, they will anounce the official SOLD OUT.

I hope that Eddie Money is right and that leads to a second show here in Mexico City.

Yeah in theory,but mexican market its different , the corruption is everywhere so expect it in ticket sale also , they sell this to re sellers , friend , familiars and anything involved with banamex ( presale bank company ). So yeah they most of the time sell all tickets in pre sales. I really hope to find some tickets this wednesday so a friend of mine can catch some.

I hope that Eddie money is right but i really wish the second show is in monterrey city , just 2 hours drive from my home town, fingers crossed.

Edited by R9fanatik
  • Like 1