Art Of Anarchy To Release Album, Tour With New Singer

Funky.Monkey

14 hours ago, Silent Jay said:

Pretty sure it is Tony Harnell

That'd make perfect sense. His stint with Skid Row sure didn't last long and he's got his history with Bumble so I could see him being a "go to" guy and he's got an incredible voice. I'll check it out when it happens - I'll be happy to see Bumble again.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...

So I hear that Scott Stapp of Creed is now the new lead singer of Art of Anarchy.  Thoughts?

What's up, Stapp here, I wanted to clarify any confusions on STP and my comment. First off, Scott Weiland in STP is irreplaceable. I was recently asked what I'm currently working on in an interview and could not reveal details or announce this new project. This led the interviewer to assume it was STP and he eagerly kept asking for more details. Evidently my response caused confusion. 

I'm excited to share I've been working with Art Of Anarchy band who's members are Ron "Bumble Foot" Thal, formerly of Guns N Roses, John Moyer of Disturbed and Jon and Vince Votta. Original announcement was slated for July along with our first single and album to follow but happy to share this announcement sooner to clarify. 

Art Of Anarchy is the project that I was referring to in the interview not STP. Scott Weiland was a part of Art of Anarchy and that's the six degrees of separation I was referring to. Always been a fan of STP and I wish them all the best in their search for a new singer.

Allow me to introduce Art Of Anarchy. Stay tuned

Edited by Anguyen92