Six Nations 2016 OFFICIAL Thread

sturginho

9 minutes ago, spunko12345 said:

:lol: Chasing him down the high street in muddy kit he must have been thinking what the fuck is going on here.

That poor lad got hell in our school, pure hell.  To be fair he was a bit of a dickhead but he didn't deserve half of what came to him.  He just couldn't say a word in school without someone holding their nose and doing a poor mimic of an American accent.  He just literally couldn't say a word without someone caning the shit out of him.  He'd do weird things like nick cats eyes out of the road with a screwdriver and bring em into school, showing off his ummm...i dunno, his collection, his adeptness at nicking cats eyes?  And uh...i may or may not have thrown them on the roof of the humanities block :lol:  He had some kind of a rough background, his old man was in nick back in Florida.  I remember he came in once with this letter with FLORIDA STATE PENITENTIARY stamped on it from his old man, he was waving it about a fair bit, I suppose thinking he'd get some sort of stripes off of it.  This lad Paul snatched it and ripped it up in front of his face, that's how much stick the poor sod got.  

Did you lot ever do peanuts in school?  Y'know, when you yank someones tie so hard that the knot tightens to the point of being un-untie-able?  This one time he had an accident of some sort and came in with a neck brace and this one day in IT the teachers just given us a bollocking, the whole class, for making a racket...and then saying that the next person to make a racket would get the whole class a detention.  So a particularly bright young lad, when the teacher was on the other side of the class with his back turned peanutted him so hard that it pulled it head down and banged it against the monitor, causing the lad to scream and the teacher just started laying into him :lol:  He was like 'but...but...but', teacher was like 'JUST GET OUT, I'M NOT INTERESTED, GET OUT OF MY SIGHT!'.

I saw him a few years after school, walking in the park whilst i was on my way home and i was like 'alright mate' and he was like 'fuck off, don't act like I'm your mate, you was a cunt to me, fuck off'...i was quite shocked really, i was one of the people that was alright to him.

25 minutes ago, Len Cnut said:

That poor lad got hell in our school, pure hell.  To be fair he was a bit of a dickhead but he didn't deserve half of what came to him.  He just couldn't say a word in school without someone holding their nose and doing a poor mimic of an American accent.  He just literally couldn't say a word without someone caning the shit out of him.  He'd do weird things like nick cats eyes out of the road with a screwdriver and bring em into school, showing off his ummm...i dunno, his collection, his adeptness at nicking cats eyes?  And uh...i may or may not have thrown them on the roof of the humanities block :lol:  He had some kind of a rough background, his old man was in nick back in Florida.  I remember he came in once with this letter with FLORIDA STATE PENITENTIARY stamped on it from his old man, he was waving it about a fair bit, I suppose thinking he'd get some sort of stripes off of it.  This lad Paul snatched it and ripped it up in front of his face, that's how much stick the poor sod got.  

Did you lot ever do peanuts in school?  Y'know, when you yank someones tie so hard that the knot tightens to the point of being un-untie-able?  This one time he had an accident of some sort and came in with a neck brace and this one day in IT the teachers just given us a bollocking, the whole class, for making a racket...and then saying that the next person to make a racket would get the whole class a detention.  So a particularly bright young lad, when the teacher was on the other side of the class with his back turned peanutted him so hard that it pulled it head down and banged it against the monitor, causing the lad to scream and the teacher just started laying into him :lol:  He was like 'but...but...but', teacher was like 'JUST GET OUT, I'M NOT INTERESTED, GET OUT OF MY SIGHT!'.

I saw him a few years after school, walking in the park whilst i was on my way home and i was like 'alright mate' and he was like 'fuck off, don't act like I'm your mate, you was a cunt to me, fuck off'...i was quite shocked really, i was one of the people that was alright to him.

Yeah we did the thing with the ties :lol:

We had a kid like your American fella. Euan his name was. That poor bastard got ambushed and sellotaped to a post outside the French block :lol: they used about five rolls of tape and then yanked his trousers down. I even remember thinking I'm fine with the sellotape to the post idea lads but the trousers is a step too far :lol:

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Len Cnut said:

Office bound at the moment, manning the phones, taking enquiries, arranging appointments, arranging repairs etc etc.  Anyway i don't understand rugby at all, which is funny cuz i used to play it at school :lol:

Simple really. Bunch of posh guys fighting over a ball.

Do you not like any other sport outside premier-bloody-ship football and boxing? Have you never experienced the delight of a Federer back hand for instance, or marveled at flat chested women winning gold at the Olympic?

Incidentally have you heard how passionate the Welsh are about Rugby? They go on about the 1970s Rugby team in hallowed terms.

Just now, Silent Jay said:

Scotland can pull off the unexpected. It seems you did not see Braveheart.

Is that the one which ends with Wallace being decapitated by the English?

England will give Scotland a thorough drubbing. We'll send them back weeping into their munchy boxes.

• Like 1

47 minutes ago, DieselDaisy said:

Simple really. Bunch of posh guys fighting over a ball.

Do you not like any other sport outside premier-bloody-ship football and boxing? Have you never experienced the delight of a Federer back hand for instance, or marveled at flat chested women winning gold at the Olympic?

Incidentally have you heard how passionate the Welsh are about Rugby? They go on about the 1970s Rugby team in hallowed terms.

Literally nothing but football and boxing, I'm not much of a sporty fella really, much more of a film and music poof.  Football and boxing are just envoirnmental really, hard to escape football in this country and boxing was just...my old man used to box amateur, my brother was always into it so there was a lot of it going around, my toddler photos have me running around with boxing gloves on.  And plus its fighting innit, little boys are always gonna love that like they love Bruce Lee or violent films or, yknow, etc.  

Left to my own devices though fuck knows where I'd be. Tennis, Olympics, rugby, all just looks a load of bollocks to me to be honest.  Watched Formula 1 for a year or so as a kid, could never get on with it really, racing cars looks more fun to do than to watch.  Always loved music more than anything.

1 minute ago, Len Cnut said:

Literally nothing but football and boxing, I'm not much of a sporty fella really, much more of a film and music poof.  Football and boxing are just envoirnmental really, hard to escape football in this country and boxing was just...my old man used to box amateur, my brother was always into it so there was a lot of it going around, my toddler photos have me running around with boxing gloves on.  And plus its fighting innit, little boys are always gonna love that like they love Bruce Lee or violent films or, yknow, etc.  

Left to my own devices though fuck knows where I'd be. Tennis, Olympics, rugby, all just looks a load of bollocks to me to be honest.  Watched Formula 1 for a year or so as a kid, could never get on with it really, racing cars looks more fun to do than to watch.  Always loved music more than anything.

I think I only like the old boxing to be honest. I did try and get into current boxing - honest!

7 minutes ago, DieselDaisy said:

I think I only like the old boxing to be honest. I did try and get into current boxing - honest!

I sometimes wonder if we dont...subconciously sort of...make a choice to be into something and then go about getting into it...as opposed to a compulsion.  I think maybe the compulsion people are the ones who actually do it as opposed to watch it maybe?  I dunno, I'm talkin' bollocks probably.

16 hours ago, Len Cnut said:

I sometimes wonder if we dont...subconciously sort of...make a choice to be into something and then go about getting into it...as opposed to a compulsion.  I think maybe the compulsion people are the ones who actually do it as opposed to watch it maybe?  I dunno, I'm talkin' bollocks probably.

Well certain sports have a steeper learning curve than others (cricket) but you are probably not going to sit there for 80, 90 minutes, twelve rounds, three sessions of circa thirty overs, if there is not something exhilarating.

• 1 month later...
  • 10 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I wonder if the arsehole is beginning to fall out of Jones's England? They were creaky champs last six nations, but rebounded well in Oz. They looked unconvincing against Italy, and just got over the line against Wales. It has been an excellent two years; it was always going to go tits up eventually.