WHY DOES our economy depend on China?

Snake-Pit

Why?

Why does the UK or US economy depend on China?

I heard tonight, America ran out of money, and bought US dollars from China...

China are 2nd in global gdp behind America, but, FUCK CHINA.

Trade embargo that regime who, I can not criticise fore I am not Chinese (so what they do in China is up to China) but I do not want to be a hypocrite.

So I don't think we should have minimum wage or child labour laws and citizen's rights or free press or free speech if we continue to trade with China. :lol:

Just kidding, embargo them, don't want to hear about affordable things from their sweatshops anymore.

Just now, Snake-Pit said:

Why?

Why does the UK or US economy depend on China?

I heard tonight, America ran out of money, and bought US dollars from China...

China are 2nd in global gdp behind America, but, FUCK CHINA.

Trade embargo that regime who, I can not criticise fore I am not Chinese (so what they do in China is up to China) but I do not want to be a hypocrite.

So I don't think we should have minimum wage or child labour laws and citizen's rights or free press or free speech if we continue to trade with China. :lol:

Just kidding, embargo them, don't want to hear about affordable things from their sweatshops anymore.

Because trade with China (and globalization in general) has made a lot of bloodsuckers at the top even more rich. I'm a nationalist on trade. Doing Free Trade with a country like China (that doesn't give a rip about workers rights, the environment, and also has hidden taxes on your goods you try to sell them)  is retarded. For any autistic libertarians, I do support Free Trade, when it's between two nations playing by mostly the same rules and have the same type of worker environments (The US and Germany for instance).

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Axl owns dexter said:

Because trade with China (and globalization in general) has made a lot of bloodsuckers at the top even more rich. I'm a nationalist on trade. Doing Free Trade with a country like China (that doesn't give a nip about workers rights, the environment, and also has hidden taxes on your goods you try to sell them)  is retarded. For any autistic libertarians, I do support Free Trade, when it's between two nations playing by mostly the same rules and have the same type of worker environments (The US and Germany for instance).

Racist.

Simply because America has some heavy loans from China, China are propping up the US with Chinese dollar. So, If China's financial system goes down, America is in trouble. The Chinese system is bust anyway, they keep inflating their currency by printing more and more. So really it's a ticking time bomb, the next crash is supposed to happen at the end of this year or early 2017.

And America's debt obviously came from the slew of wars. Really instead of continue invading countries they should have reassessed and said "we're crippling our economy, let's cut our losses and stop policing the world" instead they got billions from china and pissed it up the wall.

Edited by Tom2112

4 hours ago, Tom2112 said:

Simply because America has some heavy loans from China, China are propping up the US with Chinese dollar. So, If China's financial system goes down, America is in trouble. The Chinese system is bust anyway, they keep inflating their currency by printing more and more. So really it's a ticking time bomb, the next crash is supposed to happen at the end of this year or early 2017.

And America's debt obviously came from the slew of wars. Really instead of continue invading countries they should have reassessed and said "we're crippling our economy, let's cut our losses and stop policing the world" instead they got billions from china and pissed it up the wall.

Yes, being the policeman of the world has certainly cost a lot. But the vast majority of America's federal debt is to the Federal Reserve, not to China. 

4 hours ago, Snake-Pit said:

So what, now you're claiming to be Native American?

Are you Axl Rose?

Poor joke, Red = Red Chinese, as in commies you see.

Because the western world is benefitting from 100 million abused workers in china. If an American company wants to produce in china they have to start a join venture with a chinese company and give them access to their patents. This way China is closing up. Basicly we are selling our future for a quick buck.

We can't let over a billion Chinese people starve...

We need to feed the Chinese machine.

China can't afford civil rights or human rights or animal rights...

SOLUTION; WE END CHINA!

BREAK IT UP, CHINA IS WAY TOO BIG FOR ANY 1 GOVERNMENT CONTROL... I mean they were on the brink of famine and starvation, so we let them eat dogs, limit their Children and deny civil rights, we understand why they call insects 'a source of protein'...

22 minutes ago, Snake-Pit said:

We can't let over a billion Chinese people starve...

We need to feed the Chinese machine.

China can't afford civil rights or human rights or animal rights...

SOLUTION; WE END CHINA!

BREAK IT UP, CHINA IS WAY TOO BIG FOR ANY 1 GOVERNMENT CONTROL... I mean they were on the brink of famine and starvation, so we let them eat dogs, limit their Children and deny civil rights, we understand why they call insects 'a source of protein'...

Zungguzungguguzungguzeng.

• Like 2

19 minutes ago, PappyTron said:

Zungguzungguguzungguzeng.

SAY IF YOU 'AVE A PAPER, YOU MUSS AVA PEN AND IF YOU AVVA START YOU MUST AVVA END :lol:

Seriously though, you nah fi call Snakepit no bwoy!  Say some man dem say Snakepit 'ave no girlfriend, demma eediot bwoy, 'im 'ave one hundred and ten!  Zunguzungguguzunguzenggggg :lol:

Edited by Len B'stard
  • Like 1

16 minutes ago, Len B'stard said:
16 minutes ago, Len B'stard said:

SAY IF YOU 'AVE A PAPER, YOU MUSS AVA PEN AND IF YOU AVVA START YOU MUST AVVA END :lol:

Seriously though, you nah fi call Snakepit no bwoy!  Say some man dem say Snakepit 'ave no girlfriend, demma eediot bwoy, 'im 'ave one hundred and ten!  Zunguzungguguzunguzenggggg :lol:

Seh all a dem, dem have yellow children...

• Like 1