any word on Steven

I've heard nothing from him since the official concert dates were announced.  I really hope he is somehow a part of this; he wants it so bad I can't help but root for him.  I'm googling it every day but not seeing any information.  

36 minutes ago, Kenan said:

I think it should be obvious he is involved in some capacity. Othervise, we would have heard from him already...you think he would just keep it quiet and say nothing if he wasn't part of it? ;)

This. If Matt sorum is quiet, does it really mean anything? My vote is no since he has a straighter head on his shoulders. Adler has been so adamant and passionate about this that if he was intentionally being discluded, I would bet he would have snapped by now and would be running his mouth real badly. He nearly lost it on trunks show in September. So I'd be willing to bet he'll be involved, the guys love Steven. Axl loves Steven he just wants to have a level of trust before going on the road together.

All guys who are not talking are involved. Im pretty sure there will be guest appearances of gilby, matt, Steven and izzy. Tracy and Roberta would be nice as well. One of them had a really nice butt (relating to the Freddie Mercury tribute Video of knocking in heavens door) ;)

Hopefully no news is good news and people have to wait until they're up on stage playing for that question to be answered. 

If there is an AFD lineup, it'll be if they do another residency and doing the entire album for one night. Good luck getting those tickets if it happens. 

Still think we will get confirmation on Steven's involvement when he plays with Adler in April. It's all his going to be asked, he will give it away just by the face expression. The guy wears his heart on his sleeve.

I too hope Steven is involved in some way. Even now, his energy when he talks about Guns N' Roses is infectious.  He's the only member I haven't seen play with guns live, so would love to see it.  I think he needs it so bad.  Fingers crossed.

12 hours ago, Tom-Ass said:

Not a word.. Hopefully it is because he is busy practicing  with Slash and Duff...

12 hours ago, dontdamnmeuyi2015 said:

I really hope Steven will be a part of the reunion. Out of all the original GNR members, Steven has been waiting for this since he was fired. Even if Steven can't do a whole concert, I think he should still be included.

Actually Frank is the one that is practicing. Maybe Adler will get a guest appearance.

Like mostly everybody has already said, the fact that we haven't heard from him most likely means he is involved in some capacity. I remember hearing that his band was shooting for an early 2016 release for a new album. so my guess is that is what he is doing to his fill up his time and I hope we hear a confirmation of his involvement when he plays at the Whiskey in April!!

6 hours ago, maxpax said:

All guys who are not talking are involved. Im pretty sure there will be guest appearances of gilby, matt, Steven and izzy. Tracy and Roberta would be nice as well. One of them had a really nice butt (relating to the Freddie Mercury tribute Video of knocking in heavens door) ;)

Only person you forgot is teddy zig zag. Despite his legendary appearance. Couple of years back on the price is right, it's likely that they stick with pitman in his spot similar to Frank over Matt. 

3 hours ago, Apollo said:

I appreciate how respectful the comments are in this topic and that people aren't falling into the juvenile "not involved because he is a loser junkie" talk that sometimes takes place. 

As I always say,that talk is mostly from kids who were not around to see him play. Or they parrot the company line of "BUT HE DIDN'T WRITE ANYTHING11!!" Steve deserves to be on that stage. I truly fear for him if he's not involved and I can't imagine Slash and Duff will take that chance.

• Like 1

i really hope it's not a "three drummer - three guitarrists" kind of band, it'll be ridiculous, what for?, just to please everybody?.

If Steven can't play, he can't be parto of it... i was watching the RRHF the other day and sorry but he can't play anymore, he has a lot of will, but lacks precision.

this really is a make or break for Axl, and GN'R, if it works, we'll see them for the next few years, but if it doesn't it's Axl's goodbye from the industry, and i'm sure he's not gonna risk it for having Steven and 2 other drummers, Slash will still make music on his own, same as Duff but it's all at risk with Axl, he's been quiestioned over the last few years, and now with a golden oportunity to come back, he's not gonna take chances... GN'R are not relevant anymore, they're not gonna get away with anything that they come up with unless it's just a closure tour.

• Like 1