[Metallica] 'Hardwired... to Self-Destruct' \\//\\// WorldWired Tour Discussion

Silent Jay

44 minutes ago, ZoSoRose said:

Tour announced. They have awful overpriced "VIP" packages now. $2500 for the meet and greet and you just get a group photo lol. Almost as bad as GNR...

Anyways, July 12th at Comerica. Ill be there. Dont care about where I sit cause Ive seen them up close before. Itll be nice to see Avenged Sevenfold too. 

Well in all fairness their "meet and greet" is actually a meet and greet....and includes all 4 members of the band.

is it over-priced....certainly all these things are, especially when LiveNation is running the show.

49 minutes ago, tsinindy said:

Well in all fairness their "meet and greet" is actually a meet and greet....and includes all 4 members of the band.

is it over-priced....certainly all these things are, especially when LiveNation is running the show.

Yeah. Its bad but not GNR bad. GNR VIP is designed for suckers

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Black Sabbath said:

The M&G doesn't include all the members. Rob is usually always there, as well as Lars and/or Kirk. James is hardly ever at the M&G.

But, I'm just going for regular GA for Baltimore, Philly, and NJ.

Youre probably right, but the webpage for the experience says all four will be in the group photo, which by itself is better than anything GnR offers.

Just now, tsinindy said:

Youre probably right, but the webpage for the experience says all four will be in the group photo, which by itself is better than anything GnR offers.

Yeah I agree. Obviously its expensive, but depending on where you value meeting the band and all the other little tid bits, it's not too bad. I paid just over $2,000 for the Black Sabbath M&G last year (and $1,500 in 2013 just for Ozzy) and don't regret it just becuase meeting Ozzy alone is worth that to me. I love Metallica, but can't justify a package like that (if I had NO other shows to do this year, then maybe). That said, you get more in the Metallica package than I did with Sabbath, and even if you take out the M&G/Photo, you still get more in the Metallica package than you do GN'R, as far as I'm concerned.

• Like 2

59 minutes ago, Black Sabbath said:

Yeah I agree. Obviously its expensive, but depending on where you value meeting the band and all the other little tid bits, it's not too bad. I paid just over $2,000 for the Black Sabbath M&G last year (and $1,500 in 2013 just for Ozzy) and don't regret it just becuase meeting Ozzy alone is worth that to me. I love Metallica, but can't justify a package like that (if I had NO other shows to do this year, then maybe). That said, you get more in the Metallica package than I did with Sabbath, and even if you take out the M&G/Photo, you still get more in the Metallica package than you do GN'R, as far as I'm concerned.

agreed! meeting Ozzy, yes for sure! Metallica...nope. :)

I've met Kirk while he was wondering around Belgrade in 2004 the day before the show I think. Those were the days :D I was 14 walking down the street and saw some guy from the back and thought how he has hair like Slash or something and he turned around and it was Kirk. Got 2 autographs, one on the forehead and one on the paper. Too bad I didn't have the phone with camera back then. Talked to him for like 2-3 minutes and I only remember how he said that the sound is amazing in the stadium and that it's awesome that my first really big concert will be Metallica's. 

Edited by Nicklord

2 hours ago, ZoSoRose said:

I have a Citi card and can basically pull up tickets anywhere for Detroit. GA is over a hundred dollars less than GNR, holy shit. Will probably go for that or for lower bowl. The pit doesn't even pop up, is it fan club only?

Dude...go snake pit if you can get it.  You know you wanna :)