[Metallica] 'Hardwired... to Self-Destruct' \\//\\// WorldWired Tour Discussion

Silent Jay

23 hours ago, st0n3r said:

So you get acces to the presale by joining their free fanclub? Just like that? Sure seems that way. I signed up for free and have two presale codes.  

it's like that...

:D

Legacy members (not sure what that is) have two codes and two pre-sales . . .

EDIT: OK _ legacy members are those who were members while membership was not free of charge...

Well - there are good things because of Napster - free videos, free membership in fanclub, free albmus with concert tickets :D

Edited by -Jaro-
additional info

On 3/16/2017 at 10:46 AM, -Jaro- said:

They never played in Serbia or Croatia in an arena. It's just too expensive for us

Our chance is an outdoor tour :D 

I guess I'll try to get tickets for Budapest show if they are not that expensive. I can't find info about it anywhere 

Edited by Nicklord

8 minutes ago, Nicklord said:

They never played in Serbia or Croatia in an arena. It's just too expensive for us

Our chance is an outdoor tour :D 

I guess I'll try to get tickets for Budapest show if they are not that expensive. I can't find info about it anywhere 

As said on metclub - Poland us around 100€.

I have to wait because finances, you know what we earn around here - and ticket+trip+ho (s)tel is just too mutch for me right now... if there will be tickets left later will probably try wien or budapest...

At Metallica's request, tickets for the Amsterdam shows will be given out with the name of the buyer (or others who attend) printed on it. Fans can only enter the venue after showing their ID, which needs to correspond with the name of the buyer (or the person mentioned on the ticket, if this was indicated at the time of purchase). If you buy more than one ticket, the others will need to enter the venue together with the buyer (unless their names are already printed on their tickets).

Confirmed for Amsterdam and Köln show so far...

Hot Tours recap is Metallica with a $9.7 million gross from a three-show stint at Mexico City’s Foro Sol stadium. With sellout crowds present on March 1, 3 and 5, the veteran metal band logged an overall attendance total of 197,745, the highest sold ticket count ever reported for a solo headliner at the venue, based on Boxscores reported to Billboard since 1990. The event tops Coldplay’s three-show attendance record set last year by 2,553 tickets.

Metallica is currently on a brief break from its WorldWired Tour that has already included concerts in Asia and Europe this year in addition to Latin America. However, a 14-week stadium run through North America is set to kick off on May 10 in Baltimore and wrap on Aug. 16 in Edmonton. Later this year, the band will head to Europe with a slate of fall arena dates planned through early November

http://www.billboard.com/articles/columns/chart-beat/7768064/olly-murs-hot-tours-tally-sold-out-shows

Ok, so somehow I have forced myself to listen to this record a full seven times now as everyone kept telling me I was cray cray for not liking it.

And while I still don't think it's great by any stretch and to a large degree a contrived effort at clearly trying to go back in time and capture some magic that clearly is no longer there (most likely bc the magic maker, Cliff is no longer with us)...I am slowly coming around on this.  I particularly like "Murder One" though the vocals are fairly shit, everything else on that particular tune is excellent.  Maybe another ten listens and I'll have two or three more palatable compositions to choose from.

Edited by tsinindy