[Metallica] 'Hardwired... to Self-Destruct' \\//\\// WorldWired Tour Discussion

Silent Jay

• 5 weeks later...

That was fuckin' killer! Definitely better than Hardwired. Its heavy, got great guitar leads, mix is good, and the drums are ACTUALLY good and mixed well imo!

Its not saying much, but this is easily the best song they've done since Death Magnetic. I didn't mind Beyond Magnetic for what it was, but those tunes didn't sound finished and this is easily better than LuLu (lol), Lords of Summer, and Hardwired

Fuck yeah

Took a couple listens for me to like it more than Hardwired, but I think I like it more just because it has more substance. The pacing is a little odd and I wish the "Light it up" parts were done in the same vein as the rest of the song, or just weren't there, but overall I really like it.

On another note, any fans artwork out there for the album and/or singles? Seeing as how the original artwork is trash, someone has to come up with something better...

Don't know is this right place, but...

30yrs ago I was 5 and didn't know what Metallica is... I heard them 5-6 years later, and didn't know who are guys that play that amazing sound and at that moment greatest music I ever heard...

Few years later I read about bus crash in Sweden when one of the greatest bass players lost his life :(