The look you get when you tell a chick you just met your favorite band is Gun N' Roses

Ace Nova

Not sure if this has ever happened to any of you but.....

I'm honest when it comes to pretty much everything.....so when a chick I just met tonight asks me...."who is your favorite group/band?"  (She was probably looking for an answer like Rolling Stones.....or something).....so I tell her (with no hesitation) Guns N' Roses.

So after the typical shocked look (This has happened many times before, btw) I get a "ok".

Edited by Kasanova King
  • Like 2

i told a chick GNR is my favorite band and shes are like GNR? (this is via text) im like Guns N' Roses and she replies "oh yeah i like Guns AND Roses too" :max: whats your fav song? she ask, "Coma" i say, and i tell her how much it means to me..."oh im not sure i heard that one" she said (of course she hasn't)

i tell her its 10 minutes long and i swear you couldn't pay the chick to listen to it lol

Edited by -W.A.R-

6 hours ago, Kasanova King said:

I'm honest when it comes to pretty much everything.....so when a chick I just met tonight asks me...."who is your favorite group/band?"  (She was probably looking for an answer like Rolling Stones.....or something).....so I tell her (with no hesitation) Guns N' Roses.

So after the typical shocked look (This has happened many times before, btw) I get a "ok".....and eventually she sticks her tongue down my throat.

Moral of the story is....no need to lie about who you are.....;)

And I wore sneakers to a wedding and people were dancing in the hallways

• Like 4

Careful, there's always a fine limit between complete badassery and making you a complete gayfish. That's why girls and bikers love GN'R.

When I say who is my favorite band, I immediately say after that this is just because Axl is a bloody murderer. I don't want them to see pictures of half naked Steven Adler in 1986.

Edited by Silent Jay

3 hours ago, Len B'stard said:

I didnt think that question got asked after you pass 21, its sort of a nervous kids get to know you question innit, 'what groups do you like, i like Bros!' :lol:  

Whenever people ask me who my favourite band is I just say "I can't answer,  I can't answer that".

• Like 4

On 10-2-2016 at 8:54 AM, spunko12345 said:

I just used to say Keith Sweat and Prince. You've gotta know your audience fellas :lol:Tell them it's guns n roses and your night will end up with a pot noodle and a wank.

For one ex-girlfriend of mine it took 3 years for her to find out all the music I listen to.

Most people just have pre-conceptional ideas of music genres like hard rock or metal. It's like saying you love horror movies.

I'm not sure I can answer this thread being a girl but here it goes anyway
Almost every time I answer that question and say it's GnR, people roll their eyes as if I know nothing about music. But when I say that on second place comes Richie Kotzen, they don't know who that is. Tough.

38 minutes ago, emybdc said:

Almost every time I answer that question and say it's GnR, people roll their eyes as if I know nothing about music.

Sounds about right. I just own it at this point - no shame! 

It's worse if you tell people you helped run an "online fanclub" for them. My workmates used to think it was hilarious. :lol:

47 minutes ago, highvoltage said:

Sounds about right. I just own it at this point - no shame! 

It's worse if you tell people you helped run an "online fanclub" for them. My workmates used to think it was hilarious. :lol:

I can only imagine!

I own it as well and give them my "you know nothing" stare 

Edited by emybdc

On 2/8/2016 at 1:34 AM, Kasanova King said:

So after the typical shocked look (This has happened many times before, btw) I get a "ok".....and eventually she sticks her tongue down my throat.

Moral of the story is....no need to lie about who you are.....;)

16619391.gif

• Like 2