If you could hear one unreleased GN'R track we know about, which would it be and why?

30 minutes ago, Billsfan said:

What evidence do we have that he's willing to play those songs anyways? Eddie money said Chinese songs, but that doesn't mean soul monster and the general are going to get released, does it?

Nothing in the GNR world is ever certain, before it actually happens. But IF Slash is gonna play CD songs on the tour, then there's a very good chance that he would be willing to work on the unreleased stuff too. Wouldn't you say? I mean the only reason why Slash would refuse to play CD stuff would be if he didn't consider them GNR songs. But I guess Axl wouldn't even have let him back, if he wouldn't recognize CD as a GNR record.

So if Slash has nothing against CD, then why would he have anything against the other CD era stuff? I mean those songs haven't even been released. They can work on it until they're all happy with the songs.

Of course some might argue that GNR will never release any new music again. But I don't think anything suggests that Axl would be retiring, so I assume that new music will be released at some point.

2 minutes ago, Lies They Tell said:

Nothing in the GNR world is ever certain, before it actually happens. But IF Slash is gonna play CD songs on the tour, then there's a very good chance that he would be willing to work on the unreleased stuff too. Wouldn't you say? I mean the only reason why Slash would refuse to play CD stuff would be if he didn't consider them GNR songs. But I guess Axl wouldn't even have let him back, if he wouldn't recognize CD as a GNR record.

So if Slash has nothing against CD, then why would he have anything against the other CD era stuff? I mean those songs haven't even been released. They can work on it until they're all happy with the songs.

Of course some might argue that GNR will never release any new music again. But I don't think anything suggests that Axl would be retiring, so I assume that new music will be released at some point.

Ok well, just so you know, I've never posted anything that argues anything against that. I've even posted that since Duff had no problem covering CD songs saying due to he and Tommy being from the same mold, that it probably wouldn't be a huge stretch having duff re-record tommys parts and have slash write and record a couple of solos. It probably would make it easier to release and market any future GNR recordings. Allegedly axl wanted slash on Chinese in 2001 as long as slash could make some sort of public apology. So who knows.. 

Theres no question they're probably rehearsing and talking about possibly playing some CD era songs, whether or not that actually happens I think we'll need to see to believe. But what do you want me to say? Because frankly I think ANYTHING, literally, is possible after seeing axl Rose and slash on the same stage together. 

5 hours ago, maynard said:

There's no reason for me to wish to listen to a song based on its song title. Prostitute was a very interesting title and the song was completely different from what I was expecting. Very underwhelming.

please be kind if his intentions were misunderstood as hes done all he should

he wouldn't ask of you of what he would not do

o0o0o0o0hhhh aaaaahhhhhh

• Like 3

id love to listen to all the unfinished ideas, to all the songs that they started working on but never really finished

id love to listen to each and every rehearsal that they did. i said each and every rehearsal and i mean it

also should be cool to listen to

you could be mine from appetite days

perfect crime from appetite days

the 25-minutes version of november rain which supposedly also included estranged from appetite days

acoustic mr brownstone from the day slash & izzy wrote it (with izzy on vocals)

patience on the day izzy showed it to tom zutaut (very likely singing it and playing it on acoustic guitar)

all the covers that they tried on studio and never actually performed live

and so much more

:headbang:

36 minutes ago, Carne_asaDA said:

I think that if a track wasn't strong enough to make the UYI cut, then it's probably nothing to go crazy over.

have you ever listened to aint going down?

that song is better than any music released on the last 20 years

34 minutes ago, Strange Broue said:

It's hilarious that people believe Soul Monster is a Sabbathesque track based on Sebastian Bach's assumptions... It would be hilarious if we get to hear the song and it would sound like another NIN b-side with Axl's vocals...

Actually it was Axl who said that. " I think it's [our] most Black Sabbath moment. Sang it on a Christmas eve. Imo the meanest section of anything I've sung to date. Which having said that I'm sure when it's heard others may disagree but we felt it was a Christmas card of unadulterated venom so to speak. I felt a lot better afterward. "