Will there be major changes in the GN'R shows and axl's way of performing?

Yes there will be changes. Axl is sharing the spotlight with Slash (and Duff to a lesser extent) For the last 15 years it's been the Axl Rose show since hardly anybody (outside of a few people on these Forums)cared or knew who the other guys on stage were.

Edited by Subtle Signs

5 hours ago, Prozacship said:

Izzy is now under contract for both Vegas shows and Coachella. I'm not sure about Mexico because that was a different negotiation. Coachella will be the last show for him.

Fella,we've always had new GNR-insiders(TM)pop up whenever things get going. Are you the same Broham that said the drummer situation isn't decided? Frank is just hanging out with Del James for fun then? If you want anyone to belive you,you'd probably have to PM a Mod with some sources. You might be the next Eddie Money. Time will tell,Brosef. 

Edited by Subtle Signs

I'm hoping so..if he looks/sounds like 2010-2014, we are doomed. I have a feeling he's working on getting himself ready for real this time...hopefully not ten billion layers of clothing and out of breath every other line. We need THESE kinds of screams back.

On 12-2-2016 at 5:28 PM, Babooshka said:

All we can do is hope. It could be more of the same, which would be very disappointing, but then they could use this as an opportunity to reinvigorate the band.

I try to keep my expectations low, but my hopes are;

• Overhaul the stage design. Something more fitting and create, rather than looking like someone in GNR gets a discount at the effects shop.
  • Axl is more engaged. He dumps the washed-up Elvis phase and has some spark to him.
  • I'd like them to pick the songs as they go, like the UYI era. Have a spontaneous more energised vibe about them, not the drudge and predictability of nuGNR.

I don't think that's too much.

This.

My main hopes for the upcoming shows are that:

• Axl has hit the gym and been seeing a vocal coach prior to Coachella. Whilst it may be unrealistic to expect 2006 Axl to make a comeback as that was 10 years ago (that went quick!) I'm just hoping he's in shape and has rehearsed properly. Let's hope Coachella isn't another RIR 2011 (*has flashbacks* :nervous:).
  • There's a new stage design and visuals. I think it's definitely time to do something new. 
  • Pitman isn't on stage playing bongos all night. It's back to old GN'R now, he would basically just do token stuff and kill time during the old songs during the CD era so it may sound harsh but he's surplus to requirements if there isn't going to be any more industrial stuff. (It seems he may be out now anyway).
  • No CD songs in the show and if there are then there are some VR songs in the set as well. (I say this as a huge, huge fan of CD and NuGuns by the way.)
  • The shows don't start at some ungodly time of night. I was 19 when I first saw GN'R and I thought it was 'Rock and Roll' and 'Cool' Now I'm pushing 25 I have a lot more pressures on my time (and budget!) so it would be nice to be able to get back home the same night. But hey if they don't and the shows are great then so be it - I'll be going regardless. 
Edited by BassistSeb