Guns N' Roses Albums You Listen to the Most

There are definitely songs on CD that have grown on me over time. But there were also songs on that record that I loved (Better, There Was A Time, Madagascar) or loathed (If The World) immediately upon the first listen. This is not indicative of that record's quality, in either sense, it is just the way it is with most music for me. The same can be said about AFD and UYIs, too. Some I liked instantly, somI disliked instantly, some have changed over time.

• Like 1

I rarely listen to albums, so I can't really answer this one. I have GNR songs from every album on my playlists along with all the other music that I enjoy. So I guess I listen to the songs pretty equally.

But if I listened to albums, the order would probably be:

1. Appetite For Destruction

2. Chinese Democracy

3. Greatest Hits

4. Use Your Illusion 2

6. Use Your Illusion 1

7. The Spaghetti Inscident

8. Lies

9. Live Era

20 hours ago, Bono said:

1. AFD

2. Use Your Illusion 1

3. Use Your Illusion 2

4. The Spaghetti Incident

5. Lies

I couldnt' even guess when the last time was I listened to CD. It doesn't even register as a GnR album to me. As an album it's unlistenable. 

:lol: people still clinging to this idea that if you listen to CD enough times you'll eventually really like it. 8 years after the fact people still claim that some GnR fans just have't given it a  fair chance. Hilarious. 

This. And its not as if I didnt try to enjoy ChiDem. I really did, but I just cant. Somethings "off". 

That said, for me...

AFD
UYI 2

UYI1

Spag

Lies