Would you be pissed or lol if they open the first reunion show with Chinese Democracy?

Would you be pissed or lol if they open the first reunion show with Chinese Democracy?  

52 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I really couldn't give a shit... it's only rock and roll, people take this whole 'reunion' way too seriously anyway.

It would be pretty cool to not give a fuck about people's expectations and just do whatever they want... a typical Axl move, basically.

Edited by EvanG

I really can't wait until the first night. I'm really curious what they will open with. A brand new song would make everyone go wtf is this? I think that'd be fuckin awesome... Doubt it'll happen though.

If it's Chinese opening, I'd LOL. But if it's followed by Jungle, ISE, Brownstone, etc as per the last 100 set lists, I'll be pissed! I doubt that'll happen either though...

Regardless of the opening song, the contrast of crowd reactions for old and new material is going to be evident. I do not think they'll boo when there is Chinese material but they will certainly be thoroughly muted. You have to remember that all of these people who have returned to the fold left for a reason; at least new band gigs whittled audiences down to an Axl hardcore faithful whereas these shows will be full of old school fans returning from lengthy sabbatical.

Edited by DieselDaisy
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, Billsfan said:

I would literally die of laughter :lol:

This thread is now making me hope it happens 

I believe you would figuratively die of laughter. Or do you really want to die of laughter?

On topic: I'd be laughing if that happened. I'd be happy, too. It'd increase the chances of GN'R releasing new music and not being entirely about nostalgia.

Set list leaked

1. Opener Catcher in the rye  

2. Sorry 

2. Riad

4. Prostitute

5. My world

6. Shacklers revenge 

7. 10 secs of jungle intro as a teaser then straight into Silk worms instead 

8. Axl abusing crowd then storming off stage

• Like 1

I can't believe people think they're not going to play anything of the album, just because Slash has rejoined :tongue2:.

Personally I think they should open with Nightrain, Brownstone, Easy, Jungle similar to the opening of Live Era and move Chinese Democracy to the middle of the set list.

Edited by AtariLegend

2 minutes ago, AtariLegend said:

I can't believe people think they're not going to play anything of the album, just because Slash has rejoined :tongue2:.

Personally I think they should open with Nightrain, Brownstone, Easy, Jungle similar to the opening of Live Era and move Chinese Democracy to the middle of the set list.

It tends to be the way. Does Ozzy sing Tony Martin material?