04/16/2016 Coachella **ANGUS YOUNG JOINS GNR ON STAGE**

Gibbo

53 minutes ago, gnfnr2k said:

I am going to guess GNR doesn't have a say if they are streamed or not.  Pretty sure coachella wont want their headliner not being streamed. 

I don't think AC/DC was streamed at all last year.

Edited by Ak1nney

14 hours ago, War2k14 said:

Considering the live streams of the Rio disaster and bridge school I could see Axl not wanting this 

Those were also the first shows of those tours, and clearly axl didn't prepare properly for those. Right now he sounds great and he's prepared. So yeah, they should stream this 

Edited by Billsfan

Do you prefer your Coachella to be more of a Couch-ella? 

Well, you won’t have to leave your home to experience all the great music this year’s festival has to offer! Once again, SiriusXM will be broadcasting live performances and interviews from the Coachella Valley Music and Arts Festival exclusively on Coachella Radio (Ch. 18) starting April 11 at 5 pm ET through April 28.

Leading up to the festival, the limited-run channel will feature music by artists who will be performing at Coachella 2016, such as LCD Soundsytem, Ellie Goulding, Sufjan Stevens, Jack U, M83, Underwold, The Kills, Guns N’ Roses, Ice Cube, Discolsure, Zedd, A$AP Rocky, CHVRCHES, Halsey, James Bay, Calvin Harris, Sia, Major Lazer, Flume, Beach House and many more.

Once the festival kicks off, we will provide continuous coverage of both weekends with live performances, artist interviews and reports from backstage and the festival grounds as well as exclusive Coachella news and happenings.

Coachella Radio will also be available through the SiriusXM App on smartphones and other connected devices, as well as online at siriusxm.com.

Select performances will air on other SiriusXM channels including Electric Area, Alt Nation, The Spectrum and more.

For a free 30-day trial, check outwww.siriusxm.com/freeTrial

http://googlecanada.blogspot.fi/2016/04/cure-festival-fomo-and-watch-coachella.html

Cure Festival FOMO and watch Coachella Exclusively on YouTube - tune in to watch live April 15-17

Monday, April 11, 2016
Not everyone can make it to the California desert, but it doesn’t mean you have to have fear of missing out on Coachella. Powered by Samsung Canada, Canadian music fans can get closer to the music they love and catch performances from emerging artists to the biggest acts on Coachella’s YouTube Channel from April 15 to 17 on any screen where you watch YouTube.

You can further enhance your experience with several new features on Coachella’s YouTube Channel this year:

• You’ll have the freedom to choose from three live stream channels and a video-on-demand hub to see highlights and performance footage throughout the weekend.

• You can click on the interactive personalized schedule to customize your live viewing experience. The live stream channel will change automatically based on your schedule.

• The channel features an all-inclusive social feed and highlight posts to see images, moments, and discussions around the festival.

Be sure to stay tuned in here to find out which artists will be in the live stream and subscribe to Coachella’s YouTube channel to watch the latest videos and even relive past performances.

Enjoy!

Posted by Ali Rivera and Brian Anderson, YouTube Music

• Like 1

15 hours ago, Free Bird said:

He just proofed he's in top form, so you can't compare it with Rio or Bridge school...

There was also the up close and personal live stream where his voice started to go.  Just saying live streams have been such a problem in the past he may not want to risk it.  I'd love one for coachella tho

2 hours ago, War2k14 said:

There was also the up close and personal live stream where his voice started to go.  Just saying live streams have been such a problem in the past he may not want to risk it.  I'd love one for coachella tho

I know the recent history of GNRs live streams but I think this time Axl will be prepared.

Not saying there will be a live stream because I don't know. I just think it wouldn't be a risk this time.

• Like 2

I think the reasons it wouldn't get streamed is that Axl is stuck in a chair. It doesn't give an accurate presentation of what the band will be on tour. Also, it is sort of a free giveaway of the tour. It could be a mystery killer, but also good promotion to stream it too. I don't know. I'm leaning towards them probably not doing it. We'll see though...