04/16/2016 Coachella **ANGUS YOUNG JOINS GNR ON STAGE**

Gibbo

Axl more than most helps to let Freddie's memory live on, you can really see alot of Freddie in the way Axl performs.

Can't wait for Coachella. I reckon itll be a shorter set, can't imagine they will get Coma, may replace it with UTLH or Yesterdays, both shorter and good options. Mind you I do think Coma would go down well, just because of how much effort goes into it.

I'm expecting a one & half to two hour show given that it's a festival there'll be a lot of Guns fans there but the non Guns fans will know the hits. So I'm expecting a set based around the Greatest Hits Album a short show but a killer show.

Set list should be 

WTTJ

ISE

Brownstone

LALD

DTJ

Shacklers

RQ

Estranged

Civil War

SCOM

NR

KOHD

Nightrain

Dont Cry 

Patience

Paradise City 

I think that's a safe setlist for this festival. Get YCBM out until there's rasp on it, you can maybe put coma in there I just don't know how much time they have and how the crowd would react. But I like Shacklers in there instead of better or this I love it just has more energy. Can't wait, hopefully we get some official pro shots from this 

Edited by IncitingChaos
  • Like 1

17 minutes ago, IncitingChaos said:

Set list should be 

WTTJ

ISE

Brownstone

LALD

DTJ

Shacklers

RQ

Estranged

Civil War

SCOM

NR

KOHD

Nightrain

Dont Cry 

Patience

Paradise City 

I think that's a safe setlist for this festival. Get YCBM out until there's rasp on it, you can maybe put coma in there I just don't know how much time they have and how the crowd would react. But I like Shacklers in there instead of better or this I love it just has more energy. Can't wait, hopefully we get some official pro shots from this 

Yeah good set list maybes not Shackler or Estranged for the non Guns fans just to keep the momentum going apart from that yes I'd be happy to see & hear that

3 hours ago, axlsend said:

I was a huge Queen fan before Guns came along. I was in their fan club which at the time was the biggest fan club in the world. When they needed people for their videos they would contact us and ask if we could go and help with the filming like Radio GaGa and I want to Break Free. If they needed a big crowd it would be fan club members. We also had fan club conventions where we would all go away for a weekend and eat, sleep and rock out to Queen for three days. Sometimes members of the band would turn up, all four members were very active with the fan club. Whenever I go to London I go to Freddie’s house and leave some flowers, it was at Freddie’s Tribute concert that I first saw GnR live and here I am! :lol:

Sorry to go off topic guys.

3fS62t3.gif

• Like 1

Yea I have a feeling this is going to be like the governors ball where everyone(crowd)is so drunk by the time they hit the stage that it's just going to be fun and it won't matter what they play or how they sound everyone will just be having a good time...which is how it should be. Now if it gets streamed I hope they put on their best show of the year..people will be anxious to rip them if they are anything but great 

While I dig the sound of what Niven calls "Velvet Roses" (best version of "Better" so far), I keep actually expecting at least Adler to show up.

1) Still silent

2) Marc Canter confirmed the broken back story to be true

3) Coachella was the first announced reunion show, so it would make sense if that's the first show where Steven (and/or Izzy were set to attend).

4) I'm an optimist

(I expected it at the Troubadour, sure, but then I figured it was a surprise for Vegas. Nope. But Coachella would make sense. If not, then I have no expectations.)

Edited by G-Money

2 minutes ago, Italian girl said:

no no, I was at home , in Italy, watching FMT on tv..

I hated axl, but after their set I fell in love with gnr!!

Oh, I thought you were at the gig. He was exceptional that day. Great gig to attend........but so sad.:(