04/16/2016 Coachella **ANGUS YOUNG JOINS GNR ON STAGE**

Gibbo

6 minutes ago, -W.A.R- said:

how bad is his foot broken?

i remember when problem with his foot on the Illusion tour but he just had a cast on it 

5th metatarsal fractures are hard to deal with because there's poor blood supply on that side of the foot. They advise zero pressure on it at all that first month because refracture is common and even harder to deal with. So yea, it's pretty serious. 

• Like 2

11 minutes ago, -W.A.R- said:

how bad is his foot broken?

i remember when problem with his foot on the Illusion tour but he just had a cast on it 

See xrays here:

http://ll-media.tmz.com/2016/04/08/0408-axl-rose-xrays-vimeo-4.jpg

I don't see GNR on the Coachella stream self schedule...will they show them???

Edited by SALonghorn

Good evening friends.  

After watching the Youtube feed of Coachella, I'm glad I stayed home and away from that crowd.  I don't see how any of these people I've seen on youtube are going to be interested in our heroes.  ...a bunch of shitheads in weird clothes.  

In any case, CAN ANYONE GIVE ME INSTRUCTIONS ON HOW I CAN WATCH THE FEED ON KODI/XMBC?  Is there a way to watch Periscope on Kodi via addon or one of the live TV apps?  I'm relatively new to this system and think it's got to have some kind of magical power to let me see the concert from my sofa.  

Thanks for any assistance you can provide.  

2 minutes ago, Eddie Money said:

Good evening friends.  

After watching the Youtube feed of Coachella, I'm glad I stayed home and away from that crowd.  I don't see how any of these people I've seen on youtube are going to be interested in our heroes.  ...a bunch of shitheads in weird clothes.  

In any case, CAN ANYONE GIVE ME INSTRUCTIONS ON HOW I CAN WATCH THE FEED ON KODI/XMBC?  Is there a way to watch Periscope on Kodi via addon or one of the live TV apps?  I'm relatively new to this system and think it's got to have some kind of magical power to let me see the concert from my sofa.  

Thanks for any assistance you can provide.  

Can you mirror from your phone to an app? That might be the best course of action.

1 minute ago, Eddie Money said:

You might be right.  Now I just need to learn how to use Periscope.  Old people like me aren't good with these new apps.  

Haha I'm 21 and pretty clueless with it myself... And to think I used to be such a tech nerd :lol:

Should be easy enough though, find the map, locate Indio and look for streams :)