04/16/2016 Coachella **ANGUS YOUNG JOINS GNR ON STAGE**

Gibbo

2 hours ago, Loseyourillusions98 said:

Fuck this...why the fuck is gnr only streaming for 15 fucking minutes when everyone else is going for 1-2 hours? Out of all the opportunities to tap into the mainstream with their reunion, gnr management, beta, or whoever is fucking this up. Holy shit. Is axl paranoid its gonna be rir 11 again?

That's what I've been saying! Why can't they just function like any other band?

2 minutes ago, Loseyourillusions98 said:

Fuck this...why the fuck is gnr only streaming for 15 fucking minutes when everyone else is going for 1-2 hours? Out of all the opportunities to tap into the mainstream with their reunion, gnr management, beta, or whoever is fucking this up. Holy shit. Is axl paranoid its gonna be rir 11 again?

I think they don't want to stream a whole show because they may be releasing a concert video. Most likely the Troubadour. Why else would they post professionally shot video and then play Patience at the end. If a full concert was released it could damage sales. No one fucked up their actually being smart. 

2 hours ago, Estranged Fan said:

I think they don't want to stream a whole show because they may be releasing a concert video. Most likely the Troubadour. Why else would they post professionally shot video and then play Patience at the end. If a full concert was released it could damage sales. No one fucked up their actually being smart. 

Other band release concerts all the time, and stream all the time as well.

I think the lack of press 

Just now, GNR123GNR456 said:

Other band release concerts all the time, and stream all the time as well.

Yeah, but Guns isn't other bands. We love them for the same reason we hate them! It could be argued that all of this annoying lack of press has actually generated more buzz. I hope they give us more info in the future, and more concerts.

1 minute ago, Estranged Fan said:

If they could release all summer gigs, in several DVD's or Blu-ray's I really would appreciate buy all of them!

• Like 1