04/16/2016 Coachella **ANGUS YOUNG JOINS GNR ON STAGE**

Gibbo

• highvoltage changed the title to Coachella 2016 Live Stream 04/16/2016 **ANGUS YOUNG JOINS GNR ON STAGE**
1 minute ago, GNRfan2008 said:

The crowd sure as hell wasn't motivating him. Damn hipsters. My hope is that the AC/DC gigs really get him fired up on the rasp for the GN'R gigs later this year. Usually he gets better as the tours move further along. 

There haven't been hipsters at Coachella for 5 years. That's why it's called Brochella now. 

• Like 1

Haha whats the odds he reverts to 'mickey' after the ACDC songs are finshed!

Just kidding, its great to see Axl going for it, we all know these songs are going to be plastered all over the place, even more so than the usual Guns songs probably. Its great free advertising for ACDC/Axl as well!

1 minute ago, k12 said:

I am not feeling the AC/DC Axl thing, and I am a fan of AC/DC, have a bad feeling of how the AC/DC fans are going to take it

If Axl brings his A game on the AC/DC material as he seems to have done tonight, many of them will be forced to grudgingly accept it. And for every disgruntled AC/DC fan, I am betting there are at least two GN'R fans to fill their spot.