04/16/2016 Coachella **ANGUS YOUNG JOINS GNR ON STAGE**

Gibbo

5 minutes ago, SerenityScorp said:

Oh btw, What about Dave Grohl? I read tht Dave actually is the one who will singing with AC/DC before this Coachella surprise happen

Serious? That's what we call an April fools joke... Check the date on that news, as well as the general tone. 

3 minutes ago, Philipm787 said:

Completely disagree, Fortus couldn't fit in much better imo. Maybe a few less solos out of him and more from slash, but aside from that he's a great asset. Franks drumming sounding tighter and groovier with every gig. Even if there was an AFD 5 reunion, it would not have one of their most important elements: the sheer danger surrounding the band and their music, as they are all clean, sober and mature now. I reckon this band we have now would even sound better than an AFD 5 reunion in 2016. I'd love to see an AFD 5 reunion, but I have a feeling it would just be like "well, this definitely is not what it was", whereas this new band/mini-reunion sounds fresh and exciting, imo. But each to their own.

sheer danger? who cares about that?

its not 1989 anymore

i am talking about the music

music is "the most important element" in guns n roses

so much so that they are still playing the same fucking music 30 years later

so please gimme izzy and slash guitar interplay any day of the week

and let these guys richard and frank be as much "fresh and exciting" as they please on the dead daisies

1 minute ago, ludurigan said:

sheer danger? who cares about that?

its not 1989 anymore

i am talking about the music

music is "the most important element" in guns n roses

so much so that they are still playing the same fucking music 30 years later

so please gimme izzy and slash guitar interplay any day of the week

and let these guys richard and frank be as much "fresh and exciting" as they please on the dead daisies

What do you mean who cares about that? It's what made them infamous. I clearly stated the danger was ONE of their most important elements, along with the music , which I believe frank and Richard are terrific on, so I'm happy.

8 minutes ago, koldweather said:

Never ever thought Coma would become a staple of a setlist, but thus far this tour it has been! Just having a listen to it.

All these people walking back and forth in front of the camera annoys the hell out of me. They should stay focused on the show.

Edited by agno