04/16/2016 Coachella **ANGUS YOUNG JOINS GNR ON STAGE**

Gibbo

12 minutes ago, Dexterscollar said:

Maybe Beta confused Axl's shit list , with the guest list this tour ???

Last known version of it we've seen.

Be interesting to see the very latest one.

Axl's_list[1].png

Edited by Bansidhe
pish spelling
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, SerenityScorp said:

Would be hilarious if Bon Jovi or Vince Neil was there *Who else Axl's enemy beside those 2?

1 hour ago, SerenityScorp said:

Would be hilarious if Bon Jovi or Vince Neil was there *Who else Axl's enemy beside those 2?

Well, Axl had diner n' drinks with Jon Bon Jovi and Baz a few years ago, so you can cross him. But they were not 'ennemies' you know.

3 hours ago, - antem said:

CgOwmQ3UIAAfZWx.jpg:large

From HTGTH

When I seen the "Not in this lifetime" tour announcement I laughed out loud because I'm such a GNR nerd I actually remembered him saying that to the paparazzi in a video and assumed it was in part a play on that ironic statement. But what dawned on me the other day was that video I remembered him saying that in was actually from that night he went out with Lana Del Rey, I wonder if she is aware of that (probably) and if she kind of likes having that GNR connection albeit kind of odd one.

Also I know she is a big Axl fan but why is she walking around Coachella with her own name on this jacket ? Either way kind of cool 

21 minutes ago, Young_Gun said:

Holy shit it just keeps getting better and better. Why couldn't Axl do this shit in the Chidem era?

Having Slash up his ass made it uncomfortable for him to do his thing. Now that Slash is on stage with him, and not up his ass, he is feeling invigorated.

I still don't believe this is real. I have also watched videos of Slash playing CD songs and don't think that was real either. I am going to have a stroke if this keeps up.

Just watched the NR video and what the heck is Melissa's performance on this song? I couldnt careless for her, most people will not even notice her live and they arent even showing her on videos but what... she was jumping and dancing like she was in a rave or something during NR. what the heck it just doesnt fit.