04/16/2016 Coachella **ANGUS YOUNG JOINS GNR ON STAGE**

Gibbo

1 minute ago, Evil Doer said:

surprised so many people are excited about this.  axl finally gets back with slash and duff, puts on 2 killer shows in vegas, gives gnr the most momentum they've had in 20 years.......and then this.  i see this as a setback.  axl should be focused on guns and only guns.  if he hurts his voice doing ac/dc bullshit after i just dropped 600$ for 2 tickets to gillette i'm going to be fucking pissed.

We all know Axl gets only better during touring nowadays... so I don't see a problem here. 

1 minute ago, Evil Doer said:

surprised so many people are excited about this.  axl finally gets back with slash and duff, puts on 2 killer shows in vegas, gives gnr the most momentum they've had in 20 years.......and then this.  i see this as a setback.  axl should be focused on guns and only guns.  if he hurts his voice doing ac/dc bullshit after i just dropped 600$ for 2 tickets to gillette i'm going to be fucking pissed.

Well it could work the other way and he strengthens his voice with all the work out before the guns concerts begin

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, maxpax said:

can't wait to see axl and angus running miles on stage :D it's so awesome....even slash looks like just a rythm guitar player next to angus....2 guitar legends on one stage :drool: axl sounds great on these ac/dc tracks.:drool:

First time Slash as Rythm Guitar :lol:

3 minutes ago, slitherz said:

We all know Axl gets only better during touring nowadays... so I don't see a problem here. 

Also Axl know how to take care His voice

1 minute ago, RecipeForDisaster84 said:

AXL wasn't happy about Slash playing with Michael Jackson.Im sure Slash is fine with Axl doing 10 shows with their rock n roll idols AC/DC.Im sad for Brian Johnson though

I'm not sure about that at all.

well the highlight of the night for me was definately the crowd and 14 years I mean 15 min 

15 min that are gone forever and ill never have again

see you guys in Mexico if the mexico crowd has half of the energy as last nights were in for a real treat