04/16/2016 Coachella **ANGUS YOUNG JOINS GNR ON STAGE**

Gibbo

38 minutes ago, BorderlineCrazy said:

Indeed! It's great to see 'em winning new fans over.

Can't understand what Lana del Rey is saying here. Can you? 

She's asked,  "What's it like working for Guns N' Roses?"

Lana:  'It's a tough job but somebody's gotta do it."

• Like 1

"The crowd at Coachella's main stage wasn't teeming to the back as it was earlier in the day for Disclosure and Ice Cube. In fact, it mirrored the surprisingly low turnout for headliners LCD Soundsystem the night before, maybe reaching half-capacity—and served perhaps as a testament to the nostalgia booking that back-loaded the first two nights, with acts geared towards a more mature crowd."

http://www.fuse.tv/2016/04/guns-n-roses-coachella-axl-rose

I hope they never perform at a hipster gathering again. Half-capacity is a disgrace. And the people who stayed didn't seem to really give a shit. They were just waiting for November Rain( sissies).I bet 75%(probably too low)  of those dorks couldn't identify Angus Young.

Oh well, it doesn't really matter. That performance was for the people at home/internet, it was not for those in attendance.

I've seen a couple of tepid reviews. In fairness this is a weird festival to have the reunion at. GNR was hipster chic at one point but I feel like that time passed. It looks like the performance was great but you look at the entirety of the bill and it just seems odd. 

1 minute ago, TeeJay410 said:

I've seen a couple of tepid reviews. In fairness this is a weird festival to have the reunion at. GNR was hipster chic at one point but I feel like that time passed. It looks like the performance was great but you look at the entirety of the bill and it just seems odd. 

Wht We need to know is why They choosing Coachella when They know the festival is full of hipster?

14 minutes ago, SWINGTRADER said:

"The crowd at Coachella's main stage wasn't teeming to the back as it was earlier in the day for Disclosure and Ice Cube. In fact, it mirrored the surprisingly low turnout for headliners LCD Soundsystem the night before, maybe reaching half-capacity—and served perhaps as a testament to the nostalgia booking that back-loaded the first two nights, with acts geared towards a more mature crowd."

I hope they never perform at a hipster gathering again. Half-capacity is a disgrace. And the people who stayed didn't seem to really give a shit. They were just waiting for November Rain( sissies).I bet 75%(probably too low)  of those dorks couldn't identify Angus Young.

Oh well, it doesn't really matter. That performance was for the people at home/internet, it was not for those in attendance.

What aggravated me is that barely anyone sang back for the crowd response on KOHD. Truly a waste of a gig, but atleast they're getting that awesome exposure from the Angus Young appearance. Mexico City is about to be crazy this week though, for sure.

26 minutes ago, LA_0013 said:

Yep.

Slash has been on fire and stole the show in the  Vegas gigs. I give Axl the edge on this one.

A lot of Slash's string bends were off key, and his timing was off slightly. Tone wasn't the best either - not much sustain on the longer notes.

Great seeing him with that old style GNR Les Paul on Jungle - reminds me off his main axe on the Illusions tour. Loved that guitar

Maybe Slash was off last night or maybe he couldn't hear himself too well

Btw, that is his main guitar from Illusions tour..it's aged and faded beautifully since then

21 minutes ago, SWINGTRADER said:

Wish more GN'R Fans will show on next coachella show..... Show Them wht the real fun is

Edited by SerenityScorp