04/16/2016 Coachella **ANGUS YOUNG JOINS GNR ON STAGE**

Gibbo

1 minute ago, scooby845 said:

Regarding the liveliness of Coachella hipster crowd, I wonder how they reacted to - 'I see you standin' there...you think you're so cool..why don't you just FUCK OFF?!'

Crowd was just like Vegas crowd, it even had one moshpit during Whole Lotta Rosie.

4 minutes ago, SerenityScorp said:

The moment Slash helps Axl is heartwarming... Im still waiting for Him to hugs Axl though

do you remember all 46746736746 falls that occurred during CD era... I remember there was compilation on YouTube...Axl always falls..even now

1 hour ago, SerenityScorp said:

Thts why I hope His leg wil heal soon.... Cause He will add great vibe to the crowd when He doin' some run N' dance

I think that's a big reason why people perceive the crowds to be less than stellar. Crowds at rock shows usually feed off the energy of the lead singer, especially GNR shows where Axl's stage presence and interaction with the crowd is such a trademark. It's hard to replicate that when he's stationary.

3 minutes ago, scooby845 said:

Regarding the liveliness of Coachella hipster crowd, I wonder how they reacted to - 'I see you standin' there...you think you're so cool..why don't you just FUCK OFF?!'

Can just imagine some skinny jeaned, bearded shitewank with one of those incomplete haircuts from about 1993 reacting to it.

"Who is this guy? OMG he is soooo angry. LOL!"

You know, the sort of dicks who actually say the letters 'LOL' out loud.

Scum.

• Like 2

There are better performances of the song, but I'll use their very last performance of this song as an example. This is way better than any performances thus far. When a song is too fast, it ruins it.

p.s that is what a rock crowd is supposed to look like.

Edited by SWINGTRADER

"The small clip of GNR I saw from the live stream actually sounded pretty decent. I doubt Axl hurt his foot in the first place. They just realized he was way too out of shape to prance around stage without running out of breath and ruining the vocals. Smart move that bumped up the sound quality, in my opinion"   

Wtf lol :lol:

1 minute ago, AslatIE said:

Ugh, ''Axl didn't injure blah blah conspiracy blah blah yada yada don't believe his doctor and the x-ray''

Actually almost every comment is positive, there is one thread with about three comments noting the conspiracy theory line.  

4 minutes ago, AslatIE said:

Ugh, ''Axl didn't injure blah blah conspiracy blah blah yada yada don't believe his doctor and the x-ray''

This theory would not be ridiculous if the Troubadour performance had not occurred.  These idiots need to be shown a link to pro shot Trobadour.

1 minute ago, dirtbomb said:

Anyone else notice in Nov Rain how Slash started off with the Goldtop for first solo, then switched to Red Les Paul, then back to the goldtop?

I thought that was the case, but he din't switch, it was cause of the lighting and the Camera angle.