04/16/2016 Coachella **ANGUS YOUNG JOINS GNR ON STAGE**

Gibbo

20 minutes ago, Bansidhe said:

Can just imagine some skinny jeaned, bearded shitewank with one of those incomplete haircuts from about 1993 reacting to it.

"Who is this guy? OMG he is soooo angry. LOL!"

You know, the sort of dicks who actually say the letters 'LOL' out loud.

Scum.

More like pussies.

20 minutes ago, SWINGTRADER said:

There are better performances of the song, but I'll use their very last performance of this song as an example. This is way better than any performances thus far. When a song is too fast, it ruins it.

p.s that is what a rock crowd is supposed to look like.

I'm a Les Paul guy, but those Zemaitis guitars Gilby would bring out during the UYI tour were sweet!

3 minutes ago, SerenityScorp said:

Btw did He ever play too fast before this reunion?

Yes, but that was the NUGNR so people didn't really care. They wanted to give it a heavy "modern" feel.

we thought all that shit would come to an end once Slash rejoined the band. We want 1980's GNR version of the old songs. I couldn't care less what they do to CD songs or covers.

4 minutes ago, SWINGTRADER said:

Yes, but that was the NUGNR so people didn't really care. They wanted to give it a heavy "modern" feel.

we thought all that shit would come to an end once Slash rejoined the band. We want 1980's GNR version of the old songs. I couldn't care less what they do to CD songs or covers.

They did not play too fast with nu-gnr. Plus, 80's gnr had a tendency of playing fast. They were dangerous and played on a lotta coke...

I read a review in LA times where the lady said the show was boring bc they weren't dangerous, they came out on time, Axl called the crowd lovely and sat during the whole performance. She was probably right about his vocals but she acted like he was god awful on every song except ACDC covers.

she said Slash saved the show bc Axl was being a terrible frontman

thats a rough summary but it makes me sad that people have to read that garbage. She essentially trashed them for being professionals and not causing trouble 

http://www.latimes.com/entertainment/music/posts/la-et-guns-n-roses-coachella-axl-rose-20160417-story.html

just seemed like a back handed Axl Rose hate review. I mean she said he messed everything up in typical rose fashion by breaking his foot 

Edited by IncitingChaos

3 minutes ago, IncitingChaos said:

I read a review in LA times where the lady said the show was boring bc they weren't dangerous, they came out on time, Axl called the crowd lovely and sat during the whole performance. She was probably right about his vocals but she acted like he was god awful on every song except ACDC covers.

she said Slash saved the show bc Axl was being a terrible frontman

thats a rough summary but it makes me sad that people have to read that garbage. She essentially trashed them for being professionals and not causing trouble 

Now when He is better there is still some people didnt like Him cause He's not dangerous anymore, lol

I will never understand why adults sit around on the internet discussing how someone's appearance impacts the amount of fun you're going To have at a rock show.  I would be fucking thrilled to look that good at Axls age. 

Best part is half the people bitching don't even have a ticket to see a show or intend to get one. Just sit around bitching and asking for a perisope link so they can be judgmental.  

End rant....97% of you all kick ass 

see ya in Toronto :headbang:

• Like 1