04/16/2016 Coachella **ANGUS YOUNG JOINS GNR ON STAGE**

Gibbo

14 minutes ago, IncitingChaos said:

I read a review in LA times where the lady said the show was boring bc they weren't dangerous, they came out on time, Axl called the crowd lovely and sat during the whole performance. She was probably right about his vocals but she acted like he was god awful on every song except ACDC covers.

she said Slash saved the show bc Axl was being a terrible frontman

thats a rough summary but it makes me sad that people have to read that garbage. She essentially trashed them for being professionals and not causing trouble 

http://www.latimes.com/entertainment/music/posts/la-et-guns-n-roses-coachella-axl-rose-20160417-story.html

just seemed like a back handed Axl Rose hate review. I mean she said he messed everything up in typical rose fashion by breaking his foot 

I was irritated by this type of shit at first and now I'm over it. Every negative thing I've read from the press (which hasn't been that much) has been from the POV of a hater with no ability to even hide their despise of Axl. It's a "consider the source" situation for me. 

I don't need to have everything written about GN'R be positive and I myself call them (and Axl) out when I feel it's needed, but stuff like that article are more funny to me than anything.

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, killuridols said:

Because we want Axl hanging out with us, not with those posers :cry:

Axl is the biggest poser in that picture. 

Actually Axl would be the biggest poser in the picture with almost anyone :lol: 

Edited by Nicklord

7 minutes ago, SerenityScorp said:

wow, amazing pics! tnx!

3 minutes ago, DexAxl said:

Who the fuck is this Nur Khan guy?

Someone who wants to have Axl all for him and buy his love with his loads and loads of money.

We the fans gotta save our Axl from the Nur Khan Prince of Arabia :bitchfight:

• Like 1