04/16/2016 Coachella **ANGUS YOUNG JOINS GNR ON STAGE**

Gibbo

24 minutes ago, emybdc said:

I didn't think Coachella gig was bad at all. The tempo was a little weird, I've noticed it specially on November Rain, but it wasn't that bad, imo. Those very harsh reviews from The Guardian and The Daily Beast seem to come from the wrong places. In the first case, the guy was annoyed by Axl sitting on his throne the whole concert - but really, what could the band have done differently? In the second, the writer just seem to hate Coachella altogether and took it out on GnR. I mean, he called the Coachella public "douchebags". He shouldn't even write about a festival he has such preconcived feelings towards.

I kinda agree with him on his opinion of the stereotypical Coachella fan :)

• Like 1

Those reviews are unbelievable. They mostly give Axl shit for 1) having a broken foot and not being able to dance and 2) being professional. It is ludicrous. He is being criticized for being polite with the growd, looking happy and playing on time. 

I wish he'd show up 2 hours late next week, piss on a cup and throw it in the crowd, go on a rant about cocksucking hipsters, play one in a million and storm off. That'd be "vintage" and "dangerous"

• Like 4

3 minutes ago, Pedrolg said:

Those reviews are unbelievable. They mostly give Axl shit for 1) having a broken foot and not being able to dance and 2) being professional. It is ludicrous. He is being criticized for being polite with the growd, looking happy and playing on time. 

I wish he'd show up 2 hours late next week, piss on a cup and throw it in the crowd, go on a rant about cocksucking hipsters, play one in a million and storm off. That'd be "vintage" and "dangerous"

Ahhh but would they stream it?:P

10 minutes ago, w6a6x6l6 said:

Unless they put a rug on the piano , slash won't play on it...the mural on it is too awesome to get ruined

sorry if this is off topic but does anyone have a video of slash playing on top of the piano live? Off the top of my head I've seen youtube vids of november rain in Paris, Tokyo, Chicago, Argentina, etc and Slash is usually sitting on the edge of the piano, never standing up like in the music video.

2 hours ago, SerenityScorp said:

:lol:

First time Slash doin' funny pose on this tour! Yes, He finally getting used with this reunion N' tour!

Where did You get this???

It seems that Slash is really on some high opiates (I know he isnt, dont hate).. as someone stated here in the thread...

I think Slash france or Paradise City or Slash Army posted it on twitter

4 minutes ago, qwerty123 said:

sorry if this is off topic but does anyone have a video of slash playing on top of the piano live? Off the top of my head I've seen youtube vids of november rain in Paris, Tokyo, Chicago, Argentina, etc and Slash is usually sitting on the edge of the piano, never standing up like in the music video.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V1Ea_DqIt8s

• Like 1