04/16/2016 Coachella **ANGUS YOUNG JOINS GNR ON STAGE**

Gibbo

14 hours ago, axlsend said:

I was a huge Queen fan before Guns came along. I was in their fan club which at the time was the biggest fan club in the world. When they needed people for their videos they would contact us and ask if we could go and help with the filming like Radio GaGa and I want to Break Free. If they needed a big crowd it would be fan club members. We also had fan club conventions where we would all go away for a weekend and eat, sleep and rock out to Queen for three days. Sometimes members of the band would turn up, all four members were very active with the fan club. Whenever I go to London I go to Freddie’s house and leave some flowers, it was at Freddie’s Tribute concert that I first saw GnR live and here I am! :lol:

Sorry to go off topic guys.

Wow so cool!!! :headbang: I'm a huge Queen fan, they're my dad's favourite band so he introduced them to me since the day I was born (my birthday is 24th November, so you can see why ha!)Along with GN'R they're my fav band and next month I'm gonna see Brian and Roger at RIR Lisboa, I'm so excited! I wasn't born at Freddie Tribute, but I also found Guns N' Roses seeing that concert on youtube. The moment I saw that guy hit the stage for Bohemian I fell for him and his band haha

• Like 1

1 hour ago, dgnr said:

Wow so cool!!! :headbang: I'm a huge Queen fan, they're my dad's favourite band so he introduced them to me since the day I was born (my birthday is 24th November, so you can see why ha!)Along with GN'R they're my fav band and next month I'm gonna see Brian and Roger at RIR Lisboa, I'm so excited! I wasn't born at Freddie Tribute, but I also found Guns N' Roses seeing that concert on youtube. The moment I saw that guy hit the stage for Bohemian I fell for him and his band haha

I hope you have a great time! Both very cool guys especially Brian.

Freddie died on your birthday the 24th and his funeral was on mine the 27th!

• Like 1

Just now, Nosaj Thing said:

I wasn't being sarcastic.  I loved your story.  It's amazing how you got into Guns.  :heart:

I'm sorry, I thought you were being sarcastic with the crying. At the Freddie Tribute I said goodbye to Freddie and hello to Guns!:headbang:

Too much momentum could be lost on a bad stream, no one will say anything if it's not streamed though, but I'd love to get a chance to watch them live this weekend so I'm in between on this. I actually think they will stream it...it might have been part of the deal with coachella and getting them to announce first. 

1 hour ago, AFD5 said:

Given its Thursday afternoon here in the UK can anyone confirm if the Guns Coachella set will be streamed just it's a 6.30 am start for us in the U.K. any info greatly appreciated guys

Nobody knows now. They will release schedule of streaming for the whole weekend sometime tomorrow

9 minutes ago, IncitingChaos said:

2-3 songs is perfect! Go watch the opening 4 songs from Vegas and you know Axl will nail those songs. 

Based on the time listed it won't be the opening songs... The schedule time for GnR to appear on the stream is two hours after their set is to start.  Could be "tape delayed" I guess...they may be planning for Axl to be two hours late...or they are streaming the end of their set basically.

curfew is 1:00 AM local, 4:00 EST.