Skid Row's New Singer Revealed - Dragon Force's ZT Theart

axlslash

Guess I'm the only guy who likes Theart, then... I mean obviously I would prefer to see Baz back in the fold (and his argument that they're violating their duties as fellow members of the corporation by refusing to do the reasonable thing and take him back is quite compelling), but I like Theart better than absolutely anyone else they've tried out in Baz' place.

For me there's more to it than Baz. I feel the same way about Skids as I do Journey; their drummer matters to me a great deal. I've always been a Steve Smith guy and I'll always be a Rob Affuso guy. I saw Skids with Phil Varone a few times and just couldn't dig it.

Even if he was great, what I just don't get is its not going anywhere. You had a shot with Solinger. Not cause he was anything great, but you had a chance to make a comeback and start a second act. After him, it really was either Baz or bust. And THEN they get the other guy (who's name is escaping me right now) and within a year he's gone! Again, its nothing against the guys in the band, but how do you expect to go on with a FOURTH singer, the 3rd of which most people don't care about. Even if he is great, how do you ask people for a fourth time to put faith in this band. I know its giving Baz too much credit, but their whole set is those first two albums. Its what people want to see and they know it. I'm sure there are valid reasons not to bring him back. But seriously, aren't they running the name into the dirt at this point? I guess there's a lot of comparisons to Axl with NuGuns, and I didn't support that either, but at least they filled places. Skid Row, by comparison, was never as big of a name, and now as such I feel their audience keeps dwindling and dwindling. I don't see why they'd keep trying to prove there's a Skid Row without Baz. I know its not cause of him, but come on, everyone knows Skid Row is THAT band.

• Like 1

#BringBackBach

After GNR sells out stadiums on their first tour on the strength of it being the Reunion Tour, unless they want to retire they could make some more dough in the US by getting a reunited Skid Row as an opener.

Dreams of Skid Row/Metallica/GNR Tour in 2019...