Rocket Queen [ Last Solo] Cover

On 23/02/2016 at 7:32 PM, FabioRoses said:

Nice work buddy!

Thank you buddy!! I´m glad you like it. Don´t forget to subscribe to my channel for more www.youtube.com/channel/UC1_kMIRSDpN9EJ7w9Jmrw4A?sub_confirmation=1

On 27/02/2016 at 4:42 AM, SoundOfAGun said:

Great tone on this! 

The tone was killer, huh? I used Guitar Rig. I´m glad you like it!

On 01/03/2016 at 10:56 AM, HOOSIER GUNZ said:

Enjoyed that. Post more.

I´m really happy that you like that much, you can see more videos ( including a lot more of GNR´s) on my channel : www.youtube.com/channel/UC1_kMIRSDpN9EJ7w9Jmrw4A?sub_confirmation=1 . Thanks for the supporting!

49 minutes ago, Rafa Rose said:

Thank you buddy!! I´m glad you like it. Don´t forget to subscribe to my channel for more www.youtube.com/channel/UC1_kMIRSDpN9EJ7w9Jmrw4A?sub_confirmation=1

The tone was killer, huh? I used Guitar Rig. I´m glad you like it!

You have got Guitar Rig set up nice! I have never had that much luck with amp sims.

I haven't used Guitar Rig 5, just some of the free ones and the free amplitube stuff. TH2 sounded OK and S-Gear was alright, but I could never get them sounding great. When you use a real guitar amp, you can pretty much use the "747" settings on your tone stack and be in the ball park of a nice tone. Amp sim tone stacks don't seem to work the same way and take a lot of EQ to sit well in the mix. At least for me they do! Here is one of my tracks that was done with a live (tiny) guitar amp: 
https://soundcloud.com/sound-of-a-gun/hope-still-remains

32 minutes ago, SoundOfAGun said:

I haven't used Guitar Rig 5, just some of the free ones and the free amplitube stuff. TH2 sounded OK and S-Gear was alright, but I could never get them sounding great. When you use a real guitar amp, you can pretty much use the "747" settings on your tone stack and be in the ball park of a nice tone. Amp sim tone stacks don't seem to work the same way and take a lot of EQ to sit well in the mix. At least for me they do! Here is one of my tracks that was done with a live (tiny) guitar amp: 
https://soundcloud.com/sound-of-a-gun/hope-still-remains

Wow! You´re track is amazing! I´m following you now. The tone of the guitar in this song was killer, I´m hopeless of reaching the same tone with Guitar Rig. To play alive I use analog pedals, the analog tone rules! Check it out my composition with Guitar Rig https://youtu.be/FTfYRfuCViE

• Like 1

Thanks man, glad you like it! I am trying to get an album together and teach myself how to produce music at the same time. Your track is cool; I like the higher fretwork especially and the rhythm track playing in background with the pinch harmonics (?) is a really interesting choice. Good Job!

• Like 1

11 hours ago, SoundOfAGun said:

Thanks man, glad you like it! I am trying to get an album together and teach myself how to produce music at the same time. Your track is cool; I like the higher fretwork especially and the rhythm track playing in background with the pinch harmonics (?) is a really interesting choice. Good Job!

Thank you! I´m glad you like it! Good luck for us and keep doing the good job :)