slash reportedly laying down new GNR tracks

On 2/22/2016 at 9:14 AM, action said:

i dont like the top hat. he didnt wear it in the old days anyway. i would like to see the old slash again, headbanging on stage without that stupid hat limiting his performance

Maybe it's his pace maker that "limits" his performance and not a fucking hat. 

8 hours ago, Len B'stard said:

The hat holds his wig on.

Isn't he thinning a bit on top these days, hence why he always wears a hat of some sort when he's out and about (even if it isn't the iconic topper)? You'd think with that GN'R reunion money he'd be able to shell out for some Wayne Rooney-style hair transplant surgery.

8 minutes ago, 11dayempire said:

Isn't he thinning a bit on top these days, hence why he always wears a hat of some sort when he's out and about (even if it isn't the iconic topper)? You'd think with that GN'R reunion money he'd be able to shell out for some Wayne Rooney-style hair transplant surgery.

he should try axl's wigs, probably cheaper than surgery.

Wasn't sure where else to put this but I figured here is as good of a place as any;

While my feelings on the "regrouping" in general probably won't be decided until 04/10, I was driving listening to UYI yesterday and got excited about hearing Slash play his own stuff again like NR that we haven't heard him play in ages.

• Like 4