Izzy says he is NOT involved with the upcoming GN'R shows

7 minutes ago, emybdc said:

I don't see the point in going on and on about HOW people can believe it's him anymore. We just do, and we should talk about what he tweets, cause we've been through this Twizzy/Fizzy long enough and everyone has an opinion and that's cool. Soon enough we'll know, but for now we have nothing new to weigh on this.

On that note, he's deleted the original post about his non involvement, however:

We are discussing his tweets, thats another thing all of them are pretty absurd, but well that is ok i believe. 

Just now, DIST said:

Not IZZY.

After that Axl impersonator tweet I knew he was fake.

Managed to fool 2k people though. 

Have you read this thread at all?  It's been (pretty much) confirmed to be him by someone who has been in contact with him via his confirmed personal email address.  I don't think that part is even debatable anymore.  The only debatable part is whether or not he has someone helping him with his account, if he really won't be part of the April gigs or if he's trolling fans with some of his tweets.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Kasanova King said:

Have you read this thread at all?  It's been (pretty much) confirmed to be him by someone who has been in contact with him via his confirmed personal email address.  I don't think that part is even debatable anymore.  The only debatable part is whether or not he has someone helping him with his account, if he really won't be part of the April gigs or if he's trolling fans with some of his tweets.

Personally I think all of that is still highly debatable even though we are told that person is not to be questioned.

• Like 3

Just now, Kasanova King said:

I saw your post in another Forum where you mentioned that @downliner got an email from Izzy that he is just having fun around with it, Downliner never said Izzy said that.

He just said he thinks Izzy is just having fun around.

I guess the debatable thing at the moment would be If he wants people to believe if its him, then he should do it by other means.

As I said before, not every GNR fan in this world knows William or are on Forums. 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, bigpoop said:

Personally I think all of that is still highly debatable even though we are told that person is not to be questioned.

The people who know Downliner are the same people that have run this forum for the better part of the last 14 years.  I was also a Mod here at one point in time and I can assure you that this is the one site that has always shot rumors down and immediately deleted threads if they couldn't verify questionable information within the threads.  So no, I don't have any doubts if they say Downliner is to be trusted.

• Like 1

The people who know Downliner are the same people that have run this forum for the better part of the last 14 years.  I was also a Mod here at one point in time and I can assure you that this is the one site that has always shot rumors down and immediately deleted threads if they couldn't verify questionable information within the threads.  So no, I don't have any doubts if they say Downliner is to be trusted.

I din't know you were a mod here, in which ERA you were a mod here?

I don't want to keep on arguing in this matter, but as I said before, its like the OJ case, some people believe he did it, some people said he din't. 

Like if you want to believe Rob Kardashian and Not Marsha, then its your choice. Like after all he was best buddies with the juice. 

2 minutes ago, Slash787 said:

I din't know you were a mod here, in which ERA you were a mod here?

I don't want to keep on arguing in this matter, but as I said before, its like the OJ case, some people believe he did it, some people said he din't. 

Like if you want to believe Rob Kardashian and Not Marsha, then its your choice. Like after all he was best buddies with the juice. 

Yeah, I was a Mod....back around 2007 - 2011 ish....somewhere around that time.  And the OJ case is a little extreme...lol.  Anyway, this will soon be confirmed beyond doubt within a few weeks, I'm sure....so all the conspiracy theories can be put to rest.  :lol:

5 minutes ago, Kasanova King said:

I may be new here but unlike Spanish Izzy I didn't get my computer last week, so I am aware of the history of chopaway and all the mygnr stuff . I realize the guy has sort of an untouchable status here but I just don't buy his story.

• Like 1

Yeah, I was a Mod....back around 2007 - 2011 ish....somewhere around that time.  And the OJ case is a little extreme...lol.  Anyway, this will soon be confirmed beyond doubt within a few weeks, I'm sure....so all the conspiracy theories can be put to rest.  :lol:

King...can you comment on how this conflicts with the information presented on another forum yesterday that i know you are on by a "insider" that Izzy and Matt are signed for Vegas?

In other words, what is the credibility of that individual.  I know he has been around for a long time as well.  

1 minute ago, tsinindy said:

King...can you comment on how this conflicts with the information presented on another forum yesterday that i know you are on by a "insider" that Izzy and Matt are signed for Vegas?

In other words, what is the credibility of that individual.  I know he has been around for a long time as well.  

Many people don't like that individual and we are not allowed to talk about him here, so i don't think so he is credible, even though I did see some sites picking up his story. 

6 minutes ago, bigpoop said:

I may be new here but unlike Spanish Izzy I didn't get my computer last week, so I am aware of the history of chopaway and all the mygnr stuff . I realize the guy has sort of an untouchable status here but I just don't buy his story.

This forum has been by far the most extensive source of G N' R information available on the internet (or anywhere else for that matter) over the course of the last 14 years.  Even to the point that Axl Rose came here himself and had probably the longest, most extensive interviews with the fans ever.  If that's not enough credibility for you or anyone else about this forum, then nothing else will be.

Edited by Kasanova King
  • Like 4

22 minutes ago, Kasanova King said:

That's exactly what I mean. Every time he tweets something some people are like "how can you believe it's him?". Well... how can you not?
We've been through this for way too long. If you believe by now awesome, if you don't, well too bad. I'm sure Izzy's not too worried about it.

3 minutes ago, tsinindy said:

This, however is very interesting information.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Slash787 said:

Many people don't like that individual and we are not allowed to talk about him here, so i don't think so he is credible, even though I did see some sites picking up his story. 

Thank you.....I felt that may be the case based on what I've read over there since I've become a lurker on several forums similar to this.  If a mod feels the need to delete my post with the earlier reference, feel free to do so.

Just now, Kasanova King said:

This forum has been by far the most extensive source of G N' R information available on the internet (or anywhere else for that matter) over the course of the last 14 years.  Even to the point that Axl Rose came here himself and had probably the longest, most extensive interviews with the fans ever.   If that's not enough credibility for you or anyone else about this forum, then nothing else will be.

Nowhere did I say I doubted the credibility of the forum. 

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, tsinindy said:

I know who you're talking about and the guy has been a pretty controversial figure here and around the G N' R community for over 10 years.  Long story short, he has been correct about some things but he's also been wrong about other things. 

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, tsinindy said:

Don't believe him, he was a long time cupcake and alwys pretended to be an insider

6 hours ago, bikka said:

I think he has someone to help him with twitter... Guess that's why we see 3rd person sometimes and only a few of them are signed "Izzy"

This seems possible.

Over the last couple of tweets, he has signed off with 'Izzy' or 'Izzy Stradlin', whereas the one talking of him in third person does not.

• Like 2