Guest Appearances

9 minutes ago, TKesseli said:

Who would like to see sharing the stage with axl during this upcoming tour? And which song?

I would like to see Steven Tyler singing mama kin again. That'd be sweet.

Dude no one can even figure out who is in the damn band let alone who may show up otherwise lol

• Like 4

Not only is there the line-up issue to resolve, we also have yet to hear the condition of Axl's voice.

Steven can still sing very well, and puts on a good show. If Axl does not step-up, sharing a stage with Steven could be a disaster that only draws more attention to how washed-up he's become.

Lets just get a few shows out of the way first. It may be better if there are no guest appearances.

5 minutes ago, 11dayempire said:

Kanye. I'm not even kidding. He's pop-culture's current Axl Rose figure, he's even been known to wear a kilt.

I'm genuinely surprised that Axl hasn't turned up as a guest vocalist on a hip-hop track, at some point, actually.

For years I was saying Axl should work with Tricky. There's so much he could have done.

1 hour ago, StrangerInThisTown said:

It's true because Kanye finds himself much in the same position as Axl did in the late 80s/ early 90s

I'm done talking about these 2 in the same sentence.  1 of these guys is a fucking genius who has written iconic music, the other is basically a Kardashian. 

Edited by Original
  • Like 4

well actually an Aerosmith/Guns N' Roses tour would be my biggest dream! maybe thats possible in a year or so, who knows? as for guest appearance? Steven Tyler and Joe Perry :D no Alice Cooper would be cool! Sebastian Bach is getting old we've seen that many times... maybe Billy Gibbons once more like in Australia? i really liked that! anything with Ozzy Osbourne would be entertaining if it's not too weird and ofcourse a revive of Salt Of The Earth with the Stones would be a bomb!