New unseen Bootleg: GN'R live at Cayuga County Fairgrounds in Weedsport, NY - 1988

Now, what about buying the San Juan 2010 Pro Shot? I know a guy who has "You Could Be Mine", "Rocket Queen" and "Better" from this concert. I have his e-mail and I know the account he uses in forums. So, let's talk to this guy from tracker who made a great job bringing us this incredible bootleg from 1988. Maybe he can buy these 3 songs from the "owner" or we can add money to buy it.

LET'S START THIS PROJECT!-----^

SAN JUAN 2010 PRO SHOT WITH SOUNDBOARD AUDIO (AT LEAST, "YOU COULD BE MINE", "ROCKET QUEEN" AND "BETTER")!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Like 1

Wow I never realized that this show was unreleased.  This video on Youtube contains clips of GNR among many other bands.  It was uploaded in November 2014.  I figured everybody had seen it. 

Check 2:36 for SCOM, 3:08 for Rocket Queen, 4:10 for drunk Slash.

Guess I should have shared this sooner.

• Like 1

19 hours ago, WAR41 said:

Wow I never realized that this show was unreleased.  This video on Youtube contains clips of GNR among many other bands.  It was uploaded in November 2014.  I figured everybody had seen it. 

Check 2:36 for SCOM, 3:08 for Rocket Queen, 4:10 for drunk Slash.

Guess I should have shared this sooner.

I thought this footage was recorded by an Aerosmith fan who just happened to record a few GNR songs but its pretty clear that this performance and all the others were recorded by the owners of this Weedsport place.

So it is very likely that they have the entire performance, right?

So it is very likely that it will eventually surface in its entirety some day, right?

:headbang::headbang::headbang:

22 hours ago, Tom-Ass said:

As great as this footage is, I kept thinking it could have been better and I finally figured out how.. Can you imagine how much better this would be with Chris Pittman there to "fill out the sound"? 

what about adding some "solid players", you know, guys that "work really hard", you know "really talented musicians"?

i have read on this board that this richard something (sorry, "his name just escapes me") guy from axls band can really "keep the groove"

and i also read that this other guitar player rumbleloop is some sort of "freak talent"

so maybe if we have this pittyfulman guy you mentioned and these 2 guitar guys then this band could really "move forward" and give us some music that is, at once, "modern" and "up to date"

lula-rindo2.jpg