New unseen Bootleg: GN'R live at Cayuga County Fairgrounds in Weedsport, NY - 1988

7 minutes ago, Fitha_whiskey said:

OH MY FUCKING GOD!!! Thanks so much for posting this- you are my actual fucking hero!!! I've searched YouTube many times looking for anything in this show- but you found it somehow!!!

This was my first Guns show. I was in the second row, way at left of the screen, about where Duff's mic was. So great to see this because in my memory, it was the best show I could ever imagine at the time. I figured watching this would be a let down, and that my memory and love for Guns had made me think it was better than it actually was. BUT FUCK NO!!! That was GnFnR my friends! On fucking fire. And us crazy upstate NYrs were out of our fuckin minds!!!!

I'll have to check YouTube for more of it. Do you know if it exists in its entirety?

Thanks again man!!!:headbang::headbang::headbang:

What other songs can you confidently remember having been played? No worries if it is just a blur.

1 hour ago, SoulMonster said:

What other songs can you confidently remember having been played? No worries if it is just a blur.

They opened with ISE. Adler snuck up behind his kit, then Duff literally hit the stage running with that bass line going. Then the others came running out & shit just exploded.

I remember Jungle obviously. A long time ago though. Add in beer, Jack, maybe a joint or two... As you suspected- mostly a haze on many specific songs...

LOL- I don't remember the show ending with Used to Love Her at all though!!! Of course, it was unreleased at that time, so I wouldn't expect to remember I guess... I've forgotten so much- that's why I'm so psyched to see this!!!

9 minutes ago, fernandoGNR said:

We should all thank JimBeam from the GNR tracker. He bought this from some facebook guy and released it for free.

Here's a download link (mkv video + audio in flac format)

https://mega.nz/#F!C8dTVabR!lyhxXIP_hMq3LegsKSLxxw

Aerosmith show

http://www.dimeadozen.org/torrents-details.php?id=555114

Thanks JimBeam!!!!

• Like 1

36 minutes ago, fernandoGNR said:

We should all thank JimBeam from the GNR tracker. He bought this from some facebook guy and released it for free.

Aerosmith show

:lol: God, the people in that dime thread complaining about mkv files. Gotta love the boot scene. I remember when I was in the GNR hub on dc++, downloading shows all day. Now a lot of that stuff is on youtube, which is good for all fans.

Anyway, thanks JimBeam. Much appreciated.

34 minutes ago, Fitha_whiskey said:

They opened with ISE. Adler snuck up behind his kit, then Duff literally hit the stage running with that bass line going. Then the others came running out & shit just exploded.

I remember Jungle obviously. A long time ago though. Add in beer, Jack, maybe a joint or two... As you suspected- mostly a haze on many specific songs...

LOL- I don't remember the show ending with Used to Love Her at all though!!! Of course, it was unreleased at that time, so I wouldn't expect to remember I guess... I've forgotten so much- that's why I'm so psyched to see this!!!

Haha, thanks! Starting with It's So EAsy was something they did a lot back then, and it was usually followed by Mr. Brownstone. Then it would vary. The shows where short, around 7-8 sons They often ended with WTTJ, but UTLH wasn't unusual, either.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, SoulMonster said:

Haha, thanks! Starting with It's So EAsy was something they did a lot back then, and it was usually followed by Mr. Brownstone. Then it would vary. The shows where short, around 7-8 sons They often ended with WTTJ, but UTLH wasn't unusual, either.

I also remember very well when Axl yells "security!" There were fights all over down in that pit, but there was a big one over there (probably 40 feet to my right). I couldn't see wtf was going on down there, but the crowd surged us to the left because of it. I've been in some crazy pits, but that one was nuts. I still am amazed that my little 16 yr old skinny & hot girlfriend hung right with me down in there. (Fuckin A was she a heartbreaker...) I almost got in a fight with a dude who pushed her. Thank god he backed down because I wouldn't have wanted to get tossed!!! 

We retreated after Guns and watched Aerosmith from the back. Just too crazy to try to stay up there for them too. I'm a huge Aerosmith (pre-2000) fan too, but that was my 3rd time seeing them on the Permanent Vacation tour (twice Dokken opened- love them too!!!)

I also fuckin love the end- Slash grabs his Jack off a Marshall and heads into the darkness!!!

• Like 1

3 hours ago, fernandoGNR said:

Aerosmith show

Thank you so much for the links!!!

3 hours ago, sonofnazareth said:

This is the GNR that I fell in love with. 

Oh my god yes... No lineup ever came close to this.. They were on the top of their game.. This was incredible!!!  I would give my left nut to see these 5 guys to it one more time..

15 minutes ago, Nosaj Thing said:

:headbang:

Fantastic show!  REAL Guns N' Roses, greatest band on earth!

You can say that again....