Rare new footage! - Guns N' Roses @ The Ritz - October 23rd, 1987

3 hours ago, Powerage5 said:

If everyone put everything rare online the second they came across it, the trading community would be dead. 

I for one hold huge disdain for that "community" - in my (very) limited dealings with them a long time ago they all seemed like elitist assholes. I assume it's the same for most bands...therefore I would hope for that scenario very much :lol:

That being said when someone decides to post something we've never seen before it's quite stupid for people here to complain and insult them. 

Also, if this is the Alex I'm thinking of then he's one of the most knowledgeable GnR fans I've ever talked to. In fact, he's the one who encouraged me to share Axl's monitor mix from Donnington 2006, so there's another show you have because of him (and holy shit, that was already a decade ago!) 

PS - Thanks Alex!

Edited by Crazyman
  • Like 3

While I'm a firm believer of "if you have it and no one else does, then share it", that unfortunately doesn't apply with this community.

Theres a lot out there that we know about and possibly a lot that we don't know about that's out there, so while I want to see the rest of this footage as much as anyone else, I'm all in favor of Alex holding onto it, hoping to making another golden trade. Who knows what we could get - HOB 2001, unseen/unreleased UYI pro shot, 2010 pro shot? Let's hope for something and make this a double deal :)

• Like 4

Alex! Try to get some NEW songs out of these filthy hoarders. The Silkworms, raspy This I Love and the new OMG or something else in that vein would be appreciated by the waves and waves of loyal fans coming to these boards everyday!!! If this is impossible, settle for the House of Blues 2001 show. Awesome stuff you have here, my friend. Cheers!

Edited by Rdeyahlxp
  • Like 1

4 hours ago, Jhonny_B_Good said:

" The full footage will see the light of day some day, but to quote one himself "You'll see it, I'm just not sure if soon is the word"   :blink:

The whole setlist will see the light??

All this:  It's So Easy, Move To The City, Out Ta Get Me, Mr. Brownstone, Welcome To The Jungle, My Michelle, Don't Cry, Rocket Queen, Nightrain, Sweet Child O' Mine, Knockin' On Heaven's Door, You're Crazy, Paradise City, Reckless Life, Mama Kin.

too bad no Patience

Edited by paranoyd androyd

5 hours ago, Nice Boy said:

wow, 2 new unseen AFD era videos in such a short space of time, we are being treated!

The audio on this one sounds fucking amazing, one of the best I've heard

What are the chances of seeing the full show..? 

Two??? What is the other one? What have I missed?

24 minutes ago, eggers said:

Two??? What is the other one? What have I missed?

There is a new/ rare 20 minutes video from this show: Guns N' Roses @ Cayuga County Fairgrounds - Weedsport, NY (08.09.1988)

Check it out on youtube, its an audience recording, but a killer quality in terms of video/audio.

• Like 2

reckless and crazy and dont cry are pure gold on this

can you guys imagine how much stuff like this is out there and still unseen

i just love bootlegs and i just hope they keep on coming!

thnaks for sharing, hope we can get the whole thing soon!

fucking GUNS N ROSES!

:headbang::headbang::headbang:

PS you guys that find anything wrong (axl voice, slash guitar and whatnot) with the ritz 88 recording could really use this

047.JPG