Not in This Lifetime Tour Line App Room

Hello Everyone! We started a G N' R Not in this Lifetime Tour room on Line (app) for anyone who wants to stay in contact in various cities during the summer tour.

You don't need to give out any personal information in order to be in contact with everyone on there....in case some people feel weird about that.

Download Line App from Google Play or Apple Store

Setup your account
Search for my user id. (Pm me and I will send it to you).

(Or get a hold of Dazey, Emybdc, The Black, gunsfanoldie - they are all in the room and can invite you as well if I'm not available)

Then add me and I will invite you to the room.

Very easy....see you there!

ADMIN EDIT:

THIS FORUM (MYGNRFORUM) CAUTIONS ANY AND ALL MEMBERS/VISITORS/READERS WITH RESPECT TO MEETING ANYONE IN PERSON AS A RESULT OF THEIR CORRESPONDENCE OR PARTICIPATION VIA THIS FORUM.  THIS FORUM TAKES NO LIABILITY OR RESPONSIBILITY AND ANY REAL LIFE ENCOUNTERS BY MEMBERS/VISITORS/READERS ARE DONE WITH THE FULL UNDERSTANDING THAT THIS FORUM IS NOT IN ANY WAY LIABLE FOR POSSIBLE INJURY OR DAMAGES AS A RESULT OF ANY ENCOUNTER, BY CHANCE OR OTHERWISE PLANNED.

WE GREATLY ENCOURAGE CAUTION AND SECURITY WHEN MEETING FELLOW MEMBERS IN PERSON.  WHILE WE HAVE A GREAT AND DIVERSE GROUP OF PEOPLE POSTING AND PARTICIPATING ON THIS FORUM, THIS FORUM CANNOT IN ANY WAY VALIDATE OR VERIFY THE IDENTITIES OR QUALITY OF CHARACTER OF PEOPLE WHO USE THIS SITE.  

HAVE FUN BUT BE SAFE. 

DOWNZY

Edited by Kasanova King

3 hours ago, Subtle Signs said:

WTF is a line ap room? Sounds like something for which the cut off age would be 16,like this Snapchat I hear the kids talking about.

lol....nah, it's just a online based messaging/chatroom ap....easy to use....and yes, adults use it.....:thumbsup:

• downzy pinned this topic
On ‎3‎/‎12‎/‎2016 at 9:29 AM, Dazey said:

This. 

image.png

I would probably do this but it looks like something you need an app for on your phone and I can barely do things on my laptop plus I don't even have my phone going because I never use it and when I do I am not technologically skilled enough ( I tried to do periscope and it was an abysmal failure :P ) if it is something you can do online w/your laptop I can give it a shot just give me instructions that a 5 year old can follow. even though a 5 year old would probably find it easier than I would :)

Edited by AxlsFavoriteRose
mistakes

3 hours ago, AxlsFavoriteRose said:

I would probably do this but it looks like something you need an app for on your phone and I can barely do things on my laptop plus I don't even have my phone going because I never use it and when I do I am not technologically skilled enough ( I tried to do periscope and it was an abysmal failure :P ) if it is something you can do online w/your laptop I can give it a shot just give me instructions that a 5 year old can follow. even though a 5 year old would probably find it easier than I would :)

It's a messaging service for iPhones or Android devices....so I don't think it will work on a laptop.....probably would work on a tablet though.

48 minutes ago, Kasanova King said:

It's a messaging service for iPhones or Android devices....so I don't think it will work on a laptop.....probably would work on a tablet though.

no tablet no iphone. I do have an android phone but like I said I am not using it right now and when I tried doing somthing other than talk or text ( like the periscope thing ) it was pretty awful! I will have my phone up for the vegas trip so maybe when we get there I will try, if hubby helps..a LOT! :P 

On 3/15/2016 at 11:46 AM, nesto111 said:

wildhearts1 could you add me please

Anyone flying from the UK on the 7th?

Added...;)

1 hour ago, DizzyReed63 said:

I'm "Eammon" - add me so we can get some drinks and argue about which chinese democracy demo was better than the final mix!

Added