Erin E and Slash / your best gig

Gilla999

5 hours ago, nn18 said:

I screenshotted with my PC :P

Snimak ekrana (155).pngh

There are more pics of her with Meegan, and some pics of hers and Meegan's daughters with Slash, but don't make me look for them, I'd have to scroll down A LOT to find them :D 

Haha! Thanks! Though I would like to see how Erin looks like now - that picture of her and slash you spoke of

49 minutes ago, gooner14 said:

Haha! Thanks! Though I would like to see how Erin looks like now - that picture of her and slash you spoke of

Actually, I haven't seen her picture with Slash on her IG, but I think I saw it somewhere. I can send you a couple of pictures of her in DM if you want to see how she looks, or you can send her request, she basically exepts everyone :)

1 hour ago, nn18 said:

Actually, I haven't seen her picture with Slash on her IG, but I think I saw it somewhere. I can send you a couple of pictures of her in DM if you want to see how she looks, or you can send her request, she basically exepts everyone :)

Yes please send them! I'd appreciate it very much :)

• 2 weeks later...

Axl and Erin´s relationship ended almost 30 years ago.. Why would Axl care wether she´s going to see a show or hang out with slash? He´s in his mid 50s ffs. Do you bother to care what´s going on with your girlfriends/boyfriends from your youth?