Duff will talk with Eddie soon....

I'm just quoting..  a friend blog

Eddie Trunk said he has talked to Duff and he said they won't be doing any press for now, but they will in the future and told him when they will be doing it. Eddie also said Duff promised to talk to him first.

About the rumor that there would be anything happening in Vegas, he said it's just one of his apperances, nothing related with GNR.

Says the GNR Fan base is rabid.

For those interested, it's in his latest podcast, released today. It starts at 12:52

eddietrunk.com/live-and-on-the-air/eddie-trunk-podcast/

For all we know the plan all along was to wait for April to announce everything (tour, appearances, etc...). Obviously little press was needed to sell out Vegas and Coachella so maybe the master plan was to wait for those shows and grab the hype then. Doesn't explain the Kimmel business but who knows.

• Like 1

I guess Trunk didn't say when Duff will talk to him. Nonetheless, this is definitely good news and I think letting Duff (and likely Slash too) do the lion's share of the press is the right decision. And maybe we'll get something from Axl as well.

• Like 1

Seems to confirm nothing before the April shows

If I had to guess we get all the April shows then maybe thepress starts and we get a tour announcement. 

MAYBE before Coachella. This basically says the reunion isnt temporary too which is great

• Like 1

the Future? I hope that means before the concerts begin.

I don't know why there's so much mystery surrounding this reunion? I mean we fans have waited a long time and all we have is here say and posts on facebook and twitter accounts.

This is huge news about GNR and every news channel should cover it. I still say have a HUGE press conference with the band and tell us exactly what this reunion means.

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, dontdamnmeuyi2015 said:

the Future? I hope that means before the concerts begin.

I don't know why there's so much mystery surrounding this reunion? I mean we fans have waited a long time and all we have is here say and posts on facebook and twitter accounts.

This is huge news about GNR and every news channel should cover it. I still say have a HUGE press conference with the band and tell us exactly what this reunion means.

Maybe it just means a money grab at this point and Axl and Slash after initially mending fences Axl has pissed Slash off or visa versa and maybe Duff too but they've already committed to these shows so there's really nothing good to say right now. 

51 minutes ago, tsinindy said:

This is actually good news for me....to me this tells me the lack of press, marketing etc are a planned strategy and not necessarily bc they are not getting along or anything else that would be necessarily negative.  

I figured this was the case the whole time.. I am sure part of their reconciliation was blaming a lot of the bad blood and drama on the media freeing anyone from having to take any blame themselves.. They probably made a pact to stay out of the media.. Us against them kind of thing.. I think it is probably BS and a cop out but whatever they gotta do to make this work.

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, Tom-Ass said:

I figured this was the case the whole time.. I am sure part of their reconciliation was blaming a lot of the bad blood and drama on the media freeing anyone from having to take any blame themselves.. They probably made a pact to stay out of the media.. Us against them kind of thing.. I think it is probably BS and a cop out but whatever they gotta do to make this work.

Tooooooooom

How u been mayne??

7 minutes ago, Tom-Ass said:

I've read that they blame a lot of their initial feud/breakup on the media...so this would make sense.

8 minutes ago, RussTCB said:

I'm not getting my hopes up to be honest. My guess is it won't happen til after the scheduled shows and he'll just say a lot of things we already know. 

On how he got back in the band:

The hotel incident with Axl, subsequently filling in for Tommy. 

On how Slash came back:

Something similar to what Slash already said. 

On Vegas/Coachella:

Those shows were a lot of fun, the magic was back

On the future:

Who knows, anything can happen! 

On Axl and Slash reconciling: 

youll need to ask them

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, RussTCB said:

I'm not getting my hopes up to be honest. My guess is it won't happen til after the scheduled shows and he'll just say a lot of things we already know. 

On how he got back in the band:

The hotel incident with Axl, subsequently filling in for Tommy. 

On how Slash came back:

Something similar to what Slash already said. 

On Vegas/Coachella:

Those shows were a lot of fun, the magic was back

On the future:

Who knows, anything can happen! 

Spoiler alert! Jeeze.

• Like 1