MyGNR 2016 Tour Ticket Swap Thread

A friend backed out. I've got a spare ticket in the Upper 205 Section, Row J. PM me if interested. Willing to negotiate price.

EDIT: Forgot to mention that it's for the first show (4/8). I got this e-ticket from AXS, face value is $225 (tax included). Yes I'm willing to sell it for less than $225 but whoever pays the highest gets the deal.

Edited by 颠颠CHRIS
clarification

46 minutes ago, 颠颠CHRIS said:

A friend backed out. I've got a spare ticket in the Upper 205 Section, Row J. PM me if interested. Willing to negotiate price.

Negotiate?  On a fan site why would you expect more than  $100 which is the maximum that ticket would cost with fees in the US. Maybe slightly more if you opted for physical tickets.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, 颠颠CHRIS said:

2 hours ago, gavgnr said:

I am hoping to travel out from the UK. I can just about scrape together air fare and hotel but was hoping someone with a spare ticket would trade a red hand CD and a sealed vinyl LLAS. Please pm me if interested

I need to know what show on both of these before I add them to the OP.

Otherwise, the OP is up to date.

3 hours ago, Subtle Signs said:

Negotiate?  On a fan site why would you expect more than  $100 which is the maximum that ticket would cost with fees in the US. Maybe slightly more if you opted for physical tickets.

I'm in that section night 2, near the back, ticket was $200 plus almost $25 in fees (I got the physical ticket for that show though). The prices for these shows were insane before the scalpers even got to them man, you don't want to know what my night 1 ticket cost me after the exchange rate...

I think it was 203-206 and the opposing sections were a different price tier than the back half of the upper level. Didn't prices jump for some sections after the pre-sale, too?

4 hours ago, Subtle Signs said:

I took that to mean he'd consider selling it for less than face value of the offer is right - not the other way around.

2 minutes ago, James Bond said:

I took that to mean he'd consider selling it for less than face value of the offer is right - not the other way around.

You could be right. I'll stay out of this thread. I just figured scalping on a fan site wasn't cool but who knows maybe he wants face value and 10 sealed copies of Chi Dem.

1 hour ago, Subtle Signs said:

You could be right. I'll stay out of this thread. I just figured scalping on a fan site wasn't cool but who knows maybe he wants face value and 10 sealed copies of Chi Dem.

I'll gladly trade 10 sealed copies of Chinese Democracy for Vegas tickets. :lol:

• Like 2

3 hours ago, Gordon Comstock said:

I'm in that section night 2, near the back, ticket was $200 plus almost $25 in fees (I got the physical ticket for that show though). The prices for these shows were insane before the scalpers even got to them man, you don't want to know what my night 1 ticket cost me after the exchange rate...

I think it was 203-206 and the opposing sections were a different price tier than the back half of the upper level. Didn't prices jump for some sections after the pre-sale, too?

Yeah,my mistake. I was forgetting that the 200 level near the stage was more though when I had the chance to buy during the pre-sale I passed on the $125 tickets (without fees) and ended up going with 210 and 218,Row B both nights for about $100 each during the regular on sale.

3 hours ago, Subtle Signs said:

Scalping on a fan site is usually frowned upon....there are venues for that.

6 hours ago, Subtle Signs said:

Yeah,my mistake. I was forgetting that the 200 level near the stage was more though when I had the chance to buy during the pre-sale I passed on the $125 tickets (without fees) and ended up going with 210 and 218,Row B both nights for about $100 each during the regular on sale.

Youre exactly right, because you and I are right next to each other almost on night 2 and I think mine was $101 or that ballpark. 

I love how I get to sign in this board once every few years. 

I have 1 extra:

4/8/16  Silver VIP GA ... yup

looking to trade for night 2 or I'll just sell to a fan here.  I don't want to sell on stubhub, it's a physical ticket located in LA.

12 hours ago, maustinx said:

I love how I get to sign in this board once every few years. 

I have 1 extra:

4/8/16  Silver VIP GA ... yup

looking to trade for night 2 or I'll just sell to a fan here.  I don't want to sell on stubhub, it's a physical ticket located in LA.

I'll take it!  PM sent

I'm in Ottawa Canada coming down on the Thursday. Need two tickets - already have my airfare and hotel booked ?. Either night is fine if the price is right. I'll be refreshing stub hub like crazy and possibly camp myself out in front of the arena. So excited for this

Hey fellow gunners....throwing it out there that I'm looking for some GA Tickets for either night or both, one or two, just trying to go see our band....I understand if you want to make some money on them so please PM me if someone might be able to help me out....see you all there...peace...Michael

7 minutes ago, Friend of Eddie said:

Friend of Eddie Money here looking for a single ticket to join him on 4/8.  If anyone has extras let me know. Much appreciated 

Someone please help this guy out.  I'm out of favors and just need to get him in the arena.  It doesn't matter where the ticket is .  Face value please.  

Thank you.