MyGNR 2016 Tour Ticket Swap Thread

Just now, DizzyIzzy80 said:

Would you trade for cash and a REALY rare GNR collectible or collectibles? I've got Utographed LP's, TONSNof vintage posters and shirts and 20 years worth of collecting and I want to have a good seat!

Sorry brother! I've got tix for both nights now and only the Coachella left now :(

I'll edit the post.

Have you looked into the MGM deals? that's how I got mine

thanks to this thread in now staying at the MGM. FWIW its around $900 USD for two general admission plus two night stay at MGM (8th and 9th) Op please change my wantlist to just the 9th (two tickets still)

this deal changes the value people are asking on stub hub. See you guys at the show. Will call opens at noon ?

in the spirit of helping others out. You can save a sizeable amount more if you stay at excaliber. Over $200 difference from what I paid at Mgm. These hotel packages are non refundable so choose wisely. Happy to have tickets but that money could have gone to the second night

15 minutes ago, Paulywauly said:

Hi guys,

I am in the UK and want to be there for the Vegas show on the Friday the 8th. What are my chances on getting hold of a ticket and where? 

Cheers

I'm selling one on eBay if you're interested - feel free to make me an offer...... (am also in the UK :) )

http://www.ebay.com/itm/-/272187044758?

Edited by Gilla999

7 hours ago, GNR 1991 said:

$700?!

Best of luck

Don't underestimate the value of these tickets. I had a spare ticket for both nights and have sold them for a total of $1500 (which is still about $500 cheaper than all the other listings). Just wish I had more spare tickets :lol:

Edited by downliner

I am interested in buying or trading my section D ticket for a GA ticket. Either night as I have section D both nights. Please let me know asap. Tickets are in my hand. 

I am younggunner from the boards. Don't know why I can't get in under my old name. 

18 hours ago, Gilla999 said:

That's the buy it now price - hence the option to make me an offer :) You want to see what price the others are selling for on there - crazy prices!

That will easily sell for that.  Only about 50-60 GA tickets left on Stub Hub for each night.  

Moral of the story is, if you're lucky to get a GA ticket for anything under $500 at this point, jump on it.